Copenhage to Basel route will be cancelled from late May, is that true?

Subscribe
I was so happy that LX is flying to BSL from CPH, and I went there twice last year. Then this year I want to book the trip down to BSL again, then I couldn't see any direct flight with LX. Then I searched around online and saw this.

It's very disappointing and if LX is not resuming the flight then the only choice I have from CPH to BSL will be Easyjet

Is it a permanent cancellation of the route?
Yeah, because the Aircraft has been 'recquistioned' for the LCY route, now that the BD codeshare to LHR has been pulled due to bmi being sold to IAG. :-@
Quote: I was so happy that LX is flying to BSL from CPH, and I went there twice last year. Then this year I want to book the trip down to BSL again, then I couldn't see any direct flight with LX. Then I searched around online and saw this.

It's very disappointing and if LX is not resuming the flight then the only choice I have from CPH to BSL will be Easyjet

Is it a permanent cancellation of the route?
Dear Nacho

I suppose matt in france has answered you're question spot on and quite comprehensibly. I'm afraid that this route has indeed been permanently discontinued due to the realignment of our operations in Basel. I'm sorry I can't give you a more positive answer.

You still have the possibility of reaching Basel on SWISS using our 3-times daily flights to Zurich and the hourly direct train connection "Flugzug" from Zurich Airport to Basel Main Station. Through tickets are available for this routing on swiss.com.

Kind regards,
Gianrico