Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Introducing the official SWISS Lurker

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2017, 8:00 am

Hi
I think you are having a IT issue since this morning. As all swiss award availability has disappeared. No matter what route or class of service... miles and more and also other star alliance miles programm can not find any swiss flights at the moment
Old Apr 20, 2017, 12:36 pm

Programs: LX Sen, EK Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Sirius Gold, BA Gold
Originally Posted by SwissInternationalAirLines
Dear Pattrick555,

Thanks for your feedback. My first thought was to take this up with the station manager in GVA. However, when you say the system doesn't allow your pass-through, it sounds more like a technical error to me which should be looked at with the station itself. I assume you always x-checked your appearance of the FTL status symbol on your boarding pass, correct? Do you frequently book your tickets via a travel agency? Sorry for these many questions, just trying to assess the problem.
Very best,
Franziska
M&M Senator always have Fastrack access; I use it weekly
Old Apr 20, 2017, 2:22 pm

Programs: LX SEN
so far my FTL fastrack access had always worked in GVA. I use the boarding pass present on my phone, often LH.
Old Apr 22, 2017, 11:13 am

Swiss Lurker,
I'm also experiencing issues finding Star Alliance award availability for all LX routes/dates/classes. Can you let us know what the issue is?

Thanks!
Old Apr 24, 2017, 7:35 am
Company Representative - Swiss Airlines

Programs: Miles & More (LX)
Originally Posted by danjamespei
Swiss Lurker,
I'm also experiencing issues finding Star Alliance award availability for all LX routes/dates/classes. Can you let us know what the issue is?

Thanks!
Dear danjamespei,

We currently have problems with LX flights for mileage tickets. The error has been reported and our IT team is working on resolving it as quickly as possible. In the meantime you are welcome to contact us via phone to book Miles & More award tickets.

We apologize for the inconveniences caused.

Best regards,
Leslie
Old Apr 24, 2017, 10:25 am

Dear danjamespei,

We currently have problems with LX flights for mileage tickets. The error has been reported and our IT team is working on resolving it as quickly as possible. In the meantime you are welcome to contact us via phone to book Miles & More award tickets.

We apologize for the inconveniences caused.

Best regards,
Leslie
Thanks for your info, but it doesnt really help, as I wanted to use my air canada Aeroplan miles and they dont find it as well. I cant call swiss to use my aeroplan miles
This is going on for quite a while already, any idea when it might be fixed?
Old Apr 24, 2017, 8:24 pm

Programs: LHSen UA1K VAGold QFSilv HHon Diamond ShangrilaJade Radisson Gold SPG Gold Marriott Gold Hertz Presi
Im having extreme problems with your Australian Lufthansa call centre - every year they have sold me a half Lufthansa DRFAU/half Swiss DRFAU fare and again this year they say its impossible to issue Lufthansa tickets with Swiss sectors - this is in direct contradisction to your advertising on combineable Lufthansa Gruppe airfares which is available on http://lufthansaexperts.com and also in GDS Your Melbourne ticketing office rejected my reservation for ticketing and I received a call back from your Phillipines/Manila call centre which now services Australia. All they do is tell me to call the Swiss Australia call centre who do not issue tickets so this will be useless Last year I had the same thing and finally I received special assistance from your now defunct Melbourne,Australia call centre All I want is my ticket issued so I can apply some upgrades with my United Globals and my Lufthansa Evouchers PLEASE HELP!!

 Lufthansa

Hello, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you're facing with the ticket issue. Unfortunately, we don't have access to the reservation and ticketing system here on Twitter and therefore we're unable to assist you with your enquiry. Please stay in touch with my colleagues with my colleagues in the Service Center / Senator hotline. /Ted
Old Apr 25, 2017, 6:33 am

Originally Posted by moebod
Thanks for your info, but it doesnt really help, as I wanted to use my air canada Aeroplan miles and they dont find it as well. I cant call swiss to use my aeroplan miles
This is going on for quite a while already, any idea when it might be fixed?
Dear moebod,

Unfortunately I am unable to give you an exact time, by when the problem should be resolved, as I don't have the information yet either.
If you want to use your Aeroplan Miles for a mileage ticket, please contact Air Canada directly. They should be able to book the flights for you.

I apologize for the inconveniences caused and hope the problem will be resolved very soon.

Best regards,

Leslie
Old Apr 25, 2017, 6:41 am

Originally Posted by cbourl
Im having extreme problems with your Australian Lufthansa call centre - every year they have sold me a half Lufthansa DRFAU/half Swiss DRFAU fare and again this year they say its impossible to issue Lufthansa tickets with Swiss sectors - this is in direct contradisction to your advertising on combineable Lufthansa Gruppe airfares which is available on http://lufthansaexperts.com and also in GDS Your Melbourne ticketing office rejected my reservation for ticketing and I received a call back from your Phillipines/Manila call centre which now services Australia. All they do is tell me to call the Swiss Australia call centre who do not issue tickets so this will be useless Last year I had the same thing and finally I received special assistance from your now defunct Melbourne,Australia call centre All I want is my ticket issued so I can apply some upgrades with my United Globals and my Lufthansa Evouchers PLEASE HELP!!

 Lufthansa

Hello, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you're facing with the ticket issue. Unfortunately, we don't have access to the reservation and ticketing system here on Twitter and therefore we're unable to assist you with your enquiry. Please stay in touch with my colleagues with my colleagues in the Service Center / Senator hotline. /Ted

Dear cbourl,

I am very sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience.

Can you tell me which office you tried to contact in Australia? The number of our SWISS ticket office is +61 13 00 72 46 66, which you can also find here: https://www.swiss.com/ch/EN/customer...service-center.

Let me know if you need more information.

Best regards,

Leslie
Old Apr 25, 2017, 10:05 am

Dear Swiss Lurker,

I have sent you a PN on April 12, about "Major schedule change on holiday flight" and problems with rebooking. It includes a PNR, that's why I have sent it privately. I guess it got lost during the holiday period.

Redacted version:
Unfortunately our first leg got moved by Swiss from early morning to late afternoon. This causes us to lose a whole day at our destination.

We asked our travel agency to enquiry at Swiss if they would allow us to move our return leg one day. This in turn would allow us to have the same number of days at the destination as originally booked.

I was surprised that according to our TA Swiss would not accommodate our request. I am perfectly aware that Swiss is in no obligation to provide anything, nevertheless my past experience was that airlines are very accommodating, if they are the cause for major schedule changes.

I would greatly appreciate if Swiss could look into this case again and offset our lost day of vacation.
Old Apr 25, 2017, 2:44 pm

Programs: LHSen UA1K VAGold QFSilv HHon Diamond ShangrilaJade Radisson Gold SPG Gold Marriott Gold Hertz Presi
Dear cbourl,

I am very sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience.

Can you tell me which office you tried to contact in Australia? The number of our SWISS ticket office is +61 13 00 72 46 66, which you can also find here: https://www.swiss.com/ch/EN/customer...service-center.

Let me know if you need more information.

Best regards,

Leslie
Hi Leslie
I called Lufthansa on 1300 655 727
Yesterday I tried calling Swiss on 1300 724 666 but they did not answer after being on hold for 2 hours. Is the Swiss line able to issue tickets and take control of my booking which was created by Lufthansa?
Old Apr 27, 2017, 2:40 am

Hi Leslie
I called Lufthansa on 1300 655 727
Yesterday I tried calling Swiss on 1300 724 666 but they did not answer after being on hold for 2 hours. Is the Swiss line able to issue tickets and take control of my booking which was created by Lufthansa?

Dear cbourl,

If you already have a Lufthansa ticket, we can do an upgrade with miles for you. For rebookings, cancellation, etc, we are unable to assist, as we don't have the access to make any changes in a Lufthansa ticket.
If you want to book a new ticket with us, it will be a SWISS ticket. For a Lufthansa ticket you will have to contact them directly.

I'm sorry that I am unable to help you with your request.

If I can do anything else for you, please let me know.

Best regards,
Leslie
Old Apr 27, 2017, 4:29 am

Dear cbourl,

If you already have a Lufthansa ticket, we can do an upgrade with miles for you. For rebookings, cancellation, etc, we are unable to assist, as we don't have the access to make any changes in a Lufthansa ticket.
If you want to book a new ticket with us, it will be a SWISS ticket. For a Lufthansa ticket you will have to contact them directly.

I'm sorry that I am unable to help you with your request.

If I can do anything else for you, please let me know.

Best regards,
Leslie
Hi Leslie
Managed to issue my ticket directly with Lufthansa staff in Sydney rather than a call centre so no problems on a half Swiss half LX fare Tiket issued and 2 hours later applied an upgrade wit h2 evouchers Swiss confirmed upgrade to First immediately. Always love flying Swiss and those fantastic lounges at E Gates and great lounges at A Gates make Zuerich a seamless transfer point great for the day trip downtown in transit and worth a few days to visit and imbibe the Swissness and fresh air!
Thanks Swiss
And just to let you know Swiss seating assignment on Swiss.com works perfectly for LX flights whereas on LH.com seating assignment is not possible for any airline let along Lufthansa!
Old Apr 27, 2017, 7:01 am

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Yesterday I tried calling Swiss on 1300 724 666 but they did not answer after being on hold for 2 hours.
The LX Mindpearl Call Center on the Fidji is one of the worst call center in the world. Completely incompetent and rude agents down there!
Old Apr 27, 2017, 9:41 am

Hi Leslie
Managed to issue my ticket directly with Lufthansa staff in Sydney rather than a call centre so no problems on a half Swiss half LX fare Tiket issued and 2 hours later applied an upgrade wit h2 evouchers Swiss confirmed upgrade to First immediately. Always love flying Swiss and those fantastic lounges at E Gates and great lounges at A Gates make Zuerich a seamless transfer point great for the day trip downtown in transit and worth a few days to visit and imbibe the Swissness and fresh air!
Thanks Swiss
And just to let you know Swiss seating assignment on Swiss.com works perfectly for LX flights whereas on LH.com seating assignment is not possible for any airline let along Lufthansa!

Dear cbourl,

That's great to hear! Thank you so much for your feedback, it is highly appreciated.
I'm glad you were able to book your tickets in the meantime and we're looking forward to welcoming you on board soon!

Have a wonderful evening.

Best regards,
Leslie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.