Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

Is there any way to make my creation secured from getting ripped off?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2009, 11:49 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

I have written one book on fiction. I want to publish it now so that everyone can come across my creation but I have one issue that someone can copy my creation which I don’t want so can anyone help me out to make my creation secured from getting ripped off.
Old Jan 14, 2009, 6:24 am
Ambassador, New England

Programs: Amtrak, WN RR, Choice
This seems to be more appropriate in OMNI, as it has nothing to do with FT (this is the FT suggestion forum, not for "general" suggestions) or with traveling in general.
Old Jan 14, 2009, 9:27 pm
Suspended

Re:Is there any way to make my creation secured

I too think that this can happen that someone can steal your ideas and can make them his own but there is one way to save your work from getting it ripped off. You can do copyright of your work. There is an online service which will copyright your work to make it safe from any duplicity.
Best of luck.
Old Jan 15, 2009, 4:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

sigh. same guy, 2 accounts, advertisement in signature.
Old Jan 15, 2009, 5:57 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
sigh. same guy, 2 accounts, advertisement in signature.
FWIW, both I had RBPed within minutes of their surface. No action has been taken so far.

It appears the threads in Suggestions Forum are generally "unattended" or ignored. Good suggestions (here & here) are getting silence treatment. While threads like this (free spam/ad) are happily sit where they are.
Old Jan 18, 2009, 10:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BD, QF, QR/EY/GF & HH Gold/SPG, Hertz#1G
Escalation: If RBP fails, call the Senior Mod?

Originally Posted by lin821
FWIW, both I had RBPed within minutes of their surface. No action has been taken so far.

It appears the threads in Suggestions Forum are generally "unattended" or ignored. Good suggestions (here & here) are getting silence treatment. While threads like this (free spam/ad) are happily sit where they are.
Hi lin821, I and I am sure many others, read and appreciate constructive suggestions.

I'd better not say any more on the matter of input into FT... usually there will be feedback, though sometimes suggestions seem to get a very low priority in terms of response.

Perhaps in these cases it could be constructive to send a note to your friendly TalkBoard volunteer, in case they can break the mystery with some feedback.

I imagine Senior Mods as hawks circling above any trouble (when they get away from their normal life, anyway )... just alert the SMs and I'd expect you'd get some kind of feedback. Nice people!
Old Jan 19, 2009, 11:50 am
Founder of FlyerTalk

Actually both look like suspended (likely for spamming) to me.
Originally Posted by lin821

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.