Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Last visit in preferences or somewhere on server

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 1999, 5:48 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Location: In protest of Flyertalk's uncalledfor censoring of my point of view, I cancelled my InsideFlyer subscription. So long, and thanks for everything.
Last visit in preferences or somewhere on server

I visit the Flyertalk board from at least three different computers. Each of them does not know when I last visited, just when it last visited.

I would wish for a way to store that info on your server, so the Last visited would be accurate from each PC. Perhaps a one time session log-in.
Old Feb 3, 1999, 8:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
I like this idea. My browser will not take cookies (my choice, not its limitations) and I don't want to re-enable them for this. And I use two computers regularly, others from time to time. The server could pick a profile up when we log in to post a message, or let us log in earlier if we want it to know who we are before we decide to post something.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.