Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

Elite catagories for FlyerTalkers

Elite catagories for FlyerTalkers

Old Jan 21, 1999, 12:35 pm
Commander Catcop
Original Poster

WOW! I did NOT expect such a response to a suggestion that to me is just a wild thought.

Personally, I think we are all elite for just taking time to post, to talk, to learn, to make friends (that's my elite status, my growing networks of Inner Circles!)

Thanks for all of your ideas. I'm just happy that Randy and company have never saw reason to kick me off! Then I'd have to get a life!
CATMAN
Old Jan 21, 1999, 12:35 pm
Commander Catcop
Original Poster

WOW! I did NOT expect such a response to a suggestion that to me is just a wild thought.

Personally, I think we are all elite for just taking time to post, to talk, to learn, to make friends (that's my elite status, my growing networks of Inner Circles!)

Thanks for all of your ideas. I'm just happy that Randy and company have never saw reason to kick me off! Then I'd have to get a life!
CATMAN

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.