Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

TalkMail Newsletter - Can we have a web version please?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2011, 3:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, FB Plat

Sorry if this comes across as a First World Problem (I.e. Not really a problem) but it's two in the morning, I'm in a hotel, awake, trying to read TalkMail on my iPad and constantly having to switch between the mail app and Safari to read each thread which is a real PITA.

My suggestion would be for you to not only send the email but as normal but also to offer an online version via a link in the email. That way it's easier for iPad and other tablet or mobile users to switch between pages/tabs in the same application.

Thanks,

Mattk
Old Oct 4, 2011, 7:47 am

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by mattk
My suggestion would be for you to not only send the email but as normal but also to offer an online version via a link in the email....
You mean like this?

http://www.flyertalk.com/talkmail/

(TalkMail Newsletter is one of the options from the dropdown menu under the "Members" tab at the very top of every FT page)
Old Oct 4, 2011, 7:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, FB Plat
Originally Posted by lin821
You mean like this?

http://www.flyertalk.com/talkmail/

(TalkMail Newsletter is one of the options from the dropdown menu under the "Members" tab at the very top of every FT page)
Ah nice! It would be nice to get a link in the email to this as I'm feeling lazy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.