Reload this Page >

Include hotels on itineraries

Old May 28, 2010, 2:53 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more

I just learnt to use the itineraries, and its great to invite fellow FTers to C/F lounges. However the potential for inviting others is far bigger if we could include hotels, where we can have guests in the club lounges.

Inputs?
Old May 28, 2010, 6:44 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Something like this;
http://my.calendars.net/ft_ichg_stays/
Old Jun 24, 2010, 3:00 pm

I believe you can achieve what you want with the City Connect calendar, but this particular calendar currently isn't used much it seems. An argument could probably be made that it isn't used much because it is overshadowed by the more popular Flight Connect calendar, and that we should combine the two.

In fact, I think that is the argument you are making
Old Jun 25, 2010, 4:00 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mikel at Webflyer
I believe you can achieve what you want with the City Connect calendar, but this particular calendar currently isn't used much it seems. An argument could probably be made that it isn't used much because it is overshadowed by the more popular Flight Connect calendar, and that we should combine the two.

In fact, I think that is the argument you are making
Absolutely right. There are several calendars around for hotels. PC has the one I linked, then Hyattforum has made one as a thread http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...ay-thread.html
Could this be raised as a TB topic?
Old Jun 25, 2010, 11:11 am

You would certainly be welcome to raise this in the TB topic forum, especially considering that at least a couple of forums have already created alternative approaches. It would make for an interesting discussion to find out if the need is already met, or if members would utilize the calendar more often for this purpose if a change to the current calendar was implemented.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.