Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flyertalk iphone app?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2010, 8:41 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Platinum 1MM, AC SE*100k, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
I have given up on the iPhone fix. Have now migrated to the iPad with full website, and loving it.
Old Apr 9, 2010, 9:29 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
Why don't you just install Tapatalk? I installed it on the Vbulletin forum I own and it really just takes a few minutes and doesn't interfere with the normal forum. You need access to both CPanel and the Admin CP and Tapatalk supports IPhone and Android phones. Members have to buy the app for a few bucks but it then will work for any VBulletin forum you belong to which has the app installed in their root directory.
Old Apr 9, 2010, 9:31 pm

Programs: DL: DM / Royal Ambassador /PC:Plat / Hertz:5*
I added m.flyertalk.com , logged in, and then went to the bookmark of the DL thread, worked like a charm! Can see the posts, reply, etc with no challenge. The instructions previously posted for this fix should suffice.

I will upgrade to an ipad when 3G comes out, but not for Flyertalk.
Old May 1, 2010, 5:53 pm

Programs: LH SEN, BA GOLD, FB GOLD, HH DIA, SPG PLAT
Originally Posted by Tiki
Why don't you just install Tapatalk?
Would love to have Tapatalk installed - it's just awesome ^
Old May 4, 2010, 3:18 pm

Programs: CO Gold, AA Plat, Marriott Gold
Ditto on Tapatalk. It would be nice to quickly access flyertalk on the go. Though, I think I'd still use the web interface much more often (just for the larger screen).

Can't wait to get a 3G ipad!
Old May 4, 2010, 5:15 pm

Programs: DL: DM / Royal Ambassador /PC:Plat / Hertz:5*
Originally Posted by pacific832
Ditto on Tapatalk. It would be nice to quickly access flyertalk on the go. Though, I think I'd still use the web interface much more often (just for the larger screen).

Can't wait to get a 3G ipad!
Originally Posted by ACfly
I have given up on the iPhone fix. Have now migrated to the iPad with full website, and loving it.
I am posting this from the 3G iPad and loving it, no need for the application now. NewsRack Reader is a great app to just see threads of various RSS feeds. Integrates with google reader, mark it read on google or app, etc...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.