Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy Hotels in Warsaw, Poland

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Bonvoy Hotels in Warsaw, Poland

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2015, 3:44 am

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
The summer rates are somewhere in the 154PLN vicinity right now.
Old Jun 22, 2015, 1:21 pm

Programs: SPG LTP
Not surprised, locked in PLN 180 (tax incl) some time ago for 3d stay in August ... can't be beat for value, Westin has great rooms, great staff, very good lounge
(if only plane tickets would be a bit cheaper )
Old Sep 4, 2018, 1:03 am

Programs: Marriott TITANIUM, BWR Dia, IHG, Millemiglia Alitalia
I think this post needs an update

What hotel would you choose now in central Warsaw, as a Plat in Marriott-SPG (comparing loUNGE services) ?

We have Marriott Warsaw, Sheraton and Westin (excluding the Bristol with no lounge)!
Old Sep 4, 2018, 3:02 am

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
All spg / Marriott properties are ok in Warsaw except the Westin and CY at the airport.
Had very good experiences in all of them, including the Marriott.
Old Sep 4, 2018, 4:13 am

Programs: SPG 100 Ambassador, LH M&M Senator, Skywards Silver
Originally Posted by frenchft
All spg / Marriott properties are ok in Warsaw except the Westin and CY at the airport.
Had very good experiences in all of them, including the Marriott.
The Westin is a pretty good property as well, they've actually upgraded me to 150sqm presidental suite on my 1st stay. I'd say its on par with Sheraton, I usually pick the one with lower rate.
Old Sep 4, 2018, 5:19 am

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Originally Posted by porkie
The Westin is a pretty good property as well, they've actually upgraded me to 150sqm presidental suite on my 1st stay. I'd say its on par with Sheraton, I usually pick the one with lower rate.
i don’t like this Westin at all.
Upgrade is a win or lose. No consistency (ambassador status).
Bar is below average. Restaurant is a noisy cantina.
They often have events on the first floor and the whole lobby and hotel is noisy.
Not impressed by the rooms or suites.
They sell for cheap at checkin the lounge access during the week end so the lounge is a zoo and can be hard to find a seat etc.

Sheraton is nice and the renovated rooms are great. Good lounge and love the bar with live music there.

Marriott is a big one and little dated but they have smoking rooms and consistent with upgrade. View is stunning too. Good roof top bar and huge lounge (same they sale so it can be super busy during week end).

I like the Marriot location and the boutique atmosphere of the sheraton. Westin not an option for me anymore after few tries.

The luxury collection is nice but way overpriced in my opinion.

The new renaissance is a perfect airport hotel walking distance from terminal. I would avoid the CY if you don’t want to fall into depression.
Old Sep 4, 2018, 5:21 am

For long stay Marriott is convenient for laundry because of the great laundry shop inside the adjacent mall. They are cheap and very professionals.
Old Sep 5, 2018, 5:21 am

Programs: Marriott TITANIUM, BWR Dia, IHG, Millemiglia Alitalia
Thanks to all!
so I'll go for the Marriott next holiday!
Old Sep 5, 2018, 12:50 pm

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Came here to add my 2 cents but frenchft sums it up perfectly.

Since you're a Plat, ask for one of the corner rooms at the Marriott.
GoldenItalianBoy likes this.
Old Sep 6, 2018, 3:15 pm

Originally Posted by yurtripper
Came here to add my 2 cents but frenchft sums it up perfectly.

Since you're a Plat, ask for one of the corner rooms at the Marriott.
returning guest plat premier ambassador got suite. You can try they are not bad when asking. I asked the first time and since then I got the same suite assigned. Smoker.
Old Sep 24, 2019, 8:23 am

Programs: SPG Platinum
I have fond memories of doing a BRG at the WAW Sheraton in the summer of 2014 and staying there for about USD 50 a night courtesy of a BRG.

Just searched for dates in early Nov and the Westin, Sheraton and Marriott are all over 750 PLN. Feels expensive to me - does one still have to BRG to get a reasonable rate?
Old Sep 24, 2019, 8:30 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by Isochronous
I have fond memories of doing a BRG at the WAW Sheraton in the summer of 2014 and staying there for about USD 50 a night courtesy of a BRG.

Just searched for dates in early Nov and the Westin, Sheraton and Marriott are all over 750 PLN. Feels expensive to me - does one still have to BRG to get a reasonable rate?
I agree that the prices do seem to be out of whack for Q4. The rates seem steep in Nov-Dec compared to what they would usually go for (going on finger-in-the-air recollections of prices in 2017/8). Probably only the Four Points in Mokotow seems to be reasonably priced, and that's because even the taxi drivers still seem to have a hard time finding the place!
Isochronous likes this.
Old Sep 25, 2019, 10:23 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum
Hopefully they drop to realistic levels in the coming weeks.
Old Nov 22, 2019, 10:52 pm

Hi everyone,

maybe some one can help me?

I am planning a three day trip to Warsaw and have a couple of suite night awards.

I have the choice of:
  • Executive Suite at Westin
  • Luxury Suite at Marriott
  • Executive Club Suite at Sheraton

Does anyone have an idea what would be the best choice? Which hotel has the best sauna? Longe is not so important.

Renaissance Warsaw Airport is not an option this time.

Thank you very much!
Old Dec 15, 2019, 4:37 am

Programs: Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, Accor, Hyatt, (Former IHG Ambassador)
Which of the hotels in warsaw has the best views ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.