Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Aloft Nashville-Cool Springs TN [Master Thread]

Aloft Nashville-Cool Springs TN [Master Thread]

Old Apr 8, 2010, 11:34 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
I've stayed here last week, and as a previous poster mentioned no upgrade as a SPG Plat because there is nothing to upgrade you to.

The hotel as such as fine, and exactly like the other 2 alofts I have already stayed at. This seems to be the most standardized brand in the Starwood portfolio. WiFi throughout the hotel is free, but was very slow and unreliable in my case.

The heating / AC unit was less annoying than at the aloft O'Hare, but still very loud and "cheap" - nothing integrated into the room, it's just one unit by the window.

My rate included $10 of breakfast credit per night, for which I got a pink plastic token. There was a small selection of muffins, rolls, bagels and fruit available in the mornings and I had some of these along with decent complimentary coffee.

All in, solid but not exciting.
Old Apr 30, 2011, 11:45 pm

Recent Stay

Stayed here last week. Had a broadly similar experience to ones described by the posters above.

Similar design, vibe to other Alofts. Employees were friendly at check-in, departure. Rooms continued to have fairly noisy in-unit ACs (which didn't bother me, but could definitely bother light sleepers or others who don't like the noise). I liked the modern aesthetic of the room and bathroom, but its definitely not traditional.

Received a $10 pink token for breakfast each morning, but the breakfast was not impressive and suprisingly featured almost all unhealthy options. Ended up skipping it for the last two days. Beds were not impressive. Good rate around $110. There are two free bottles of water included a day, which was a nice touch.

The lobby scene is one that will appeal in the evenings to some and not others. When I was there, it was filled with an almost exclusively 20/30ish male crowd. Looked almost like an older frat party. Saw very few women, although this could be attributed to many other things too, I suppose.

This is the only SPG option in this area of Nashville and its very close to many different dining and shopping options. Seems to be a fairly upscale community surrounding it and right off a major highway (which is escaping me at this time).
Old May 1, 2011, 6:31 am

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
Originally Posted by airoli
The hotel as such as fine, and exactly like the other 2 alofts I have already stayed at. This seems to be the most standardized brand in the Starwood portfolio. WiFi throughout the hotel is free, but was very slow and unreliable in my case.

The heating / AC unit was less annoying than at the aloft O'Hare, but still very loud and "cheap" - nothing integrated into the room, it's just one unit by the window.

I tend to agree, I have not seen any differences yet. My kids love them though, thinking they are dorms. Other then that the Alofts are pretty low on my SPG list.
Old Jun 22, 2015, 5:07 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond AA Platinum
Anybody stay here recently. Have an overnight stop over coming up in Franklin and have stayed at the Hyatt Place recently but wanted to give the Aloft a shot.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.