Contact info (email/ph/fax) of Starwood customer care executive

Subscribe
Can someone please provide me with contact information (email, phone, fax) of any Starwood customer care executive?

I am a platinum for 2 yrs and have had a feedback/complaint open for a while. The front line agent has been unable to resolve and refused to provide contact info of anybody higher up.

Thanks
Quote: Can someone please provide me with contact information (email, phone, fax) of any Starwood customer care executive?

I am a platinum for 2 yrs and have had a feedback/complaint open for a while. The front line agent has been unable to resolve and refused to provide contact info of anybody higher up.

Thanks
Welcome to FlyerTalk. Here is the information you request.

How to contact various Starwood customer service entities.

I would ask for a supervisor. In addition, we have two highly compitent individuals here, Starwood Lurker and Starwood Lurker II, who might be able to assist you. I'm sure one of them will read this.

Good luck.
I have tried these standard mailbox addresses.....does not seems to work. I am looking for a real person with a real name who can look into the matter.
I sincerely believe their Customer service reps are not empowered to do anything. All they can do is 'we will give you 5000 courtesy points'............
Quote: I have tried these standard mailbox addresses.....does not seems to work. I am looking for a real person with a real name who can look into the matter.
I sincerely believe their Customer service reps are not empowered to do anything. All they can do is 'we will give you 5000 courtesy points'............

Did you actually READ the link to which Cheap Elite referred you?

Your knee-jerk response seems to suggest that you did not.

Go back and read it again. It is signed by "a real person with a real name" -- he is not just a "standard mailbox address." @:-)
Quote: I have tried these standard mailbox addresses.....does not seems to work. I am looking for a real person with a real name who can look into the matter.
Hi A_Man,

Is your problem resolved while I am typing this?

Would you like to provide more details on your complaint and the reason in which our reps are not able to escalate further? I am able to assist you as long as it is within my abilities.

[email protected]
Kathy
I did read the post.
If you call these numbers ( not sure how many times you have) - the standard response is " We are so sorry you had to go through it. I will credit 5000 points to your account for the inconvenience"
Its a new person every time one calls and have to rewind the story for their inconvenience. Worst, everyone declines to pass on the contact information of any higher ups....I am seriously considering quitting this program and move on to something more customer friendly ( even if its a bit less lucrative)

Mr Lurker - I am based in North America and the incidence is from UK. Seems you are based in Asia pacific.Will you be able to help ?
Quote: Mr Lurker - I am based in North America and the incidence is from UK. Seems you are based in Asia pacific.Will you be able to help ?
Hi A_Man,

The decision is up to you.

Officially I represent the properties in Asia Pacific region. But both William and myself do not work this way. We cover for each other, due to time difference or when one of us is not around.

Sometime next year, I will be away for two whole weeks but that does not mean no one will be answering enquiries on my behalf.

Nevertheless, you may choose to send your complaint again via PM to either William or myself or both.

[email protected]