Search

PROMO: Q4 2008 Promo - SPG You Choose

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2009, 11:17 am
Company Representative - Starwood
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Employee Level
Originally Posted by ghettoberry
So I just call in when I'm ready to redeem? What's the expiration date?
There is a hint in post #8 of this thread.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Online Guest Feedback Coordinator
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide

[email protected]
Old Jan 26, 2009, 11:39 am
Community Director Emerita

Free Weekend Night(s) must be used by April 30, 2009.
Old Apr 14, 2009, 11:23 pm

Programs: UA Gold, DL PM
Duplicate post, but not sure whether it's relevant to the Westin Verasa Napa or this particular promo:

I have a free weekend night to use ASAP from the 2008 Q4 promotion (any category 1-5 hotel, in theory, to be used by 4/30/09), and was hoping to use it at the Westin Verasa (Napa, CA) on Saturday 4/25. I see plenty of normal-sounding rooms available (including a "deluxe" room) for cash, but the rep tells me that there are no standard rooms available and basically no other way to redeem some combination of my free weekend night and/or starpoints to stay there.

Anyone have any thoughts or am I basically up a creek here? I assume there's no way to negotiate this directly with the hotel or anyone else? Would a standard room ever open up between now and then?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.