Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2005, 5:54 am
Original Poster

Triple points till 31 may

https://www.lg0.net/starwood/promos/...d=DWG2TPOJZ78O

promo code 430 via the phone

Old Mar 2, 2005, 5:58 am

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SW, HH, MR, SPG, Choice
When I registered it said promotion is through April 30, 2005.
Old Mar 2, 2005, 6:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: AA Plat / UA NOTHING / Alaska 75K / Hyatt Diamond / SPG LT Plat / Marriott Gold / Priority Club Plat / Hertz Pres
When I tried to register it said that the promo had expired. I was signed up for a triple points promo that expired this past Monday.
Old Mar 2, 2005, 6:04 am

Programs: Bonvoy Gold, AA Plat, Volare Premier, VS Silver, National Emerald Elite, Hertz President Circle
targetted.
Old Mar 2, 2005, 6:11 am

Has anyone got this to work via phone? It won't let me do this online. Man it sucks not being targeted for anything. You would think Starwood is trying to get rid of loyal members.

DP3
Old Mar 2, 2005, 7:06 am

I just got this one when I followed your link and entered my SPG number in the box. No email in advance to let me know about it even though it started February 15

STAY 10 NIGHTS AND EARN 10,000 BONUS STARPOINTS.

Stay 10 nights at Starwood hotels and resorts through March 31, 2005, and earn 10,000 bonus Starpoints(R). Redeem Starpoints for free nights, free flights, Instant Awards(SM) and more.

Terms and Conditions:

Starwood Preferred Guest member must register online or call 1-888-625-4988 and provide registration code 400 to earn 10,000 Starpoints for staying 10 nights during the promotion period.

Registration must be completed no later than 3/15/05.
Eligible stays must be consumed between 2/15/05 and 3/31/05.
Any Starpoints earned will post to the member's account within 4 to 6 weeks after the qualifying stay posts.

This offer may not be combined with other offers unless expressly stated.
All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice, and can be found at SPG.com.
Old Mar 2, 2005, 7:41 am

Originally Posted by cattle
I just got this one when I followed your link and entered my SPG number in the box. No email in advance to let me know about it even though it started February 15

STAY 10 NIGHTS AND EARN 10,000 BONUS STARPOINTS.
Ditto.
Old Mar 2, 2005, 7:56 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold (current GGL), HH Diamond
I received the targetted triple points e-mail as well ...

As a new Starwood Preferred Guest®, you'll receive triple Starpoints® on all stays through May 31, 2005, at Starwood hotels and resorts worldwide when you register now through March 31, 2005.
Offer is valid for skippythelizard only and is non-transferable. Member must register online by 03/31/05 or call 1-888-625-4988 and provide registration code 430. Eligible stays must be consumed between 03/01/05 and 5/31/05 and member must earn Starpoints for the stay to be eligible. An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate, at a Starwood Preferred Guest participating hotel and that posts to the member's Starwood Preferred Guest account. Starpoints will post to the member's account within 2 to 3 weeks after the qualifying stay posts. Cannot be combined with other offers unless expressly stated. All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice, and can be found at SPG.com.
I'm a new SPG, because my old account had been emptied out and I was back to no status. So I signed up for a gold SPG comp for BA members, which required airline direct deposit. (I figured 3 miles per dollar was better than 2 Starpoints per dollar.)

So I'm wondering if this offer is compatible with airline direct deposit? (And if it isn't, why was I targetted?) Does anyone have any experience from past offers?

I've got a multiple room stay later this month which is probably going to be north of $5000.

For that stay, would I receive 15K miles (airline direct deposit), and 30K points in my Starpoints account?

(I'm hoping that will be how it works. I previously had an account with airline direct deposit, and it seemed that hotel stays posted through airline direct deposit, but bonus offers stayed with Starpoints.)
Old Mar 2, 2005, 9:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
10 for 10K by 3/31 for me too. I'd be happy with 10/10 or triple, but really wound need May and not March to fulfill either.
Old Mar 2, 2005, 10:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
I'm really getting irritated with these targeted promotions...I am not eligible for ANY of them...
Old Mar 2, 2005, 12:05 pm

Programs: QR Gold, LH FTL, AB Silver, BA Silver, OK+Blue,PC Plat, SPG Plat, HH DIA, TK Gold (working on black)
targetted

I just moved to Starwood this year.
This is the first time ever I`m actually targetted for anything. ^
Before I was planning on going for HH-Gold in the next weeks now
with this great Promo I think I am gonna for SPG Platinum before May.
(4 nights every week)
Old Mar 2, 2005, 12:11 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA 2MM, Bonvoy LT Plt, Mets fan
I got the 10 for 10K too, and just registered. What I wonder is:

1) Will they count all 4 nights of a 2/27-3/3 stay, since it started before registration? Nothing in the T&C says it has to be nights AFTER registering...

2) Westin Kierland, which doesn't participate in SPG, is still a *Wood property. I'm there for 3 nights next week.

If both those count, I'll have 2 more nights at the end of the month and I'll plan to do a mattress run. Any ideas?

Lurker?
Old Mar 2, 2005, 12:17 pm

Thumbs up

I got TRIPLE POINTS until end of May 2005!! YAHOO!!! ^
Old Mar 2, 2005, 2:44 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
When registering, I too got the 10,000 starpoints for 10 stays. Where I have a beak is that I never received an e-mail offering this to me. William, it sounds like a problem, since others have not gotten e-mails.

Here are the T&C:

Terms and Conditions:

Starwood Preferred Guest member must register online to earn 10,000 Starpoints for staying 10 nights during the promotion period.
Registration must be completed no later than 3/15/05.
Eligible stays must be consumed between 2/15/05 and 3/31/05.
Any Starpoints earned will post to the member's account within 4 to 6 weeks after the qualifying stay posts.
This offer may not be combined with other offers unless expressly stated.
All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice, and can be found at SPG.com.

© 2005 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Old Mar 2, 2005, 4:03 pm

Programs: AA - LFT GLD 1MM, UA - 2P, SPG - LFT Plat, Hyatt - Plat, HH - Gold, Avis - CHM
do these include award stays? i dont see anything specific about that in the t&c like i have seen in the past

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.