Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Starwood Vacation Owner - Maui Referral

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2015, 6:07 pm
Original Poster

Starwood Vacation Owner - Maui Referral

I am looking for a referral to the The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas. Thanks.
Old May 22, 2015, 7:19 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
It may not be obvious from the titles, but there are two longer threads about referrals to this location:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starw...-requests.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starw...ion-owner.html
Old May 27, 2015, 3:44 pm

Westin Maui Resort and Spa Kanapali

Is there an owner out there that could refer me for a visit to this location? I am looking to go in July. Thanks so much!
Old May 27, 2015, 9:32 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, MR Plat, DM Silver, RR, AA, US, BA
PM sent

Originally Posted by mauihereicome
Is there an owner out there that could refer me for a visit to this location? I am looking to go in July. Thanks so much!
Old May 28, 2015, 2:52 pm

Hi.... Is there anyone that can get me or send me a referral to the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Villas. We'd like to see our son play in the Maui Classic in July. Thank you 😊
Old May 31, 2015, 9:13 pm

I can do this if you message me your name, your spouse's name, your address and email. I also need a phone number.

I then can submit you to Starwood Vacation Network and Starwood will send you an offer.
Old Mar 10, 2016, 9:49 pm

I'd love a referral to Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas

Would anyone be willing to send me a referral for the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas?
Old May 7, 2016, 5:13 pm

Programs: Southwest, SPG, IHG
Originally Posted by arkyrab
I can do this if you message me your name, your spouse's name, your address and email. I also need a phone number.

I then can submit you to Starwood Vacation Network and Starwood will send you an offer.
Hi,

Can you still send a referral? Also, is there an income requirement to qualify for the referral?
Old Aug 10, 2016, 12:54 am

Hi can you still submit people's info for the Maui offer?
Old Aug 16, 2016, 10:09 pm

Programs: UA 1P / *A Gold, SPG Plat, Club Carlson Concierge, Amtrak S+

Hi Arkyrab, are you still doing referrals? Thx.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.