Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Moxy Oslo X - Norway [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2018, 10:26 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

Category 5.

Hotel website:

Stylish Hotel in Oslo, Norway | MOXY Oslo X

"In the Oslo suburban area between the Oslo Gardermoen International Airport and Oslo city center the Moxy Oslo X hotel has opened to add guts to the business community. Located next to the X Meeting Point Norway which can be reached via a covered walkway the typical Nordic views with the hills and forests from the hotel make you realize that you have arrived in Norway ."
Old Mar 7, 2018, 10:56 am

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, United Silver, Marriott Titanium Elite
This is the only Marriott property in the entire country of Norway.

None of the other Marriott-heritage or Starwood-heritage brands are represented.
Old Mar 11, 2018, 3:25 am

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, UA Silver, Marriott LTP, Hilton Diamond
Moxy - Oslo

Apologies but it was the first time I have stayed at a Moxy. Anyone know / suggest why my two night stay doesnt - booked with iPhone app - show on my Marriott Rewards account ? I stayed at OSL Moxy 10 days ago and nothing so far... thanks !
Old Feb 3, 2024, 12:08 am

Programs: UA *S , MR LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Hertz PC
Anybody stayed here and can report how easy public transport to the hotel from the airport is, and also the transport from the hotel to Oslo's Central station?

Need to commute to somewhere south of Oslo daily with colleagues suggest staying at one of the hotels in walking distance of the central station, but as this is the only Marriott in Oslo I was wondering if the location would be sustainable for my needs...

Greetings - Dirk
Old Feb 3, 2024, 3:39 am

Haven't stayed there. But the Flybussen public transport is the fastest option other than (expensive) taxis. It only runs once per hour. Per plan, travel duration is 36 min but they can occasionally be delayed. Google Maps directions for public transport seem pretty spot-on for OSL.

Botton line: I wanted to stay here. But for late arrivals/early departures, I think the airport Radisson is waay more convenient. And I am really not particularly fond of the terminal Radisson Blu, it is a very tired property.
Old Feb 3, 2024, 3:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
No, the location of this hotel is not suitable for a daily train trip to/from Oslo Central station.

It's somewhat ok for the airport because of the Flybussen.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.