Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Traveling with wife (Platinum elite) but reservation under my name (Gold elite)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2023, 2:21 pm
Original Poster

Hello all,
My family and I will be traveling to Orlando in April and I booked several nights at the JW Marriott Bonnet Creek Resort and Spa using Free Night Certificates I had. I am currently Gold elite and my wife is Platinum. Is there any way to also put her name on the reservation and benefit from her status since she will be staying in the room as well?
Old Jan 5, 2023, 2:27 pm

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by ddown77
Hello all,
My family and I will be traveling to Orlando in April and I booked several nights at the JW Marriott Bonnet Creek Resort and Spa using Free Night Certificates I had. I am currently Gold elite and my wife is Platinum. Is there any way to also put her name on the reservation and benefit from her status since she will be staying in the room as well?
Unfortunately the FNAs are in your name so it's up to the individual property to deviate from the T&Cs and give additional status benefits based on your +1's status.
Old Jan 5, 2023, 2:39 pm
Original Poster

Thanks. Will just have to ask at the front desk and hope they are feeling generous that day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.