Search

When *wood does something well. . .

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2007, 2:02 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: Kimpton IC, Hyatt Diamond, Gold Marriott, Lifetime Platinum Starwood
When *wood does something well. . .

they really do it well! Wow - I had a problem today with my points/stay not posting. I called the hotel and had somebody who had major "attitude." I asked her to ask her manager to contact me. He called me and all I can say is WOW!!! This is the Sheraton Bellevue East hotel (Seattle area). To say the least this hotel has done a complete turnaround imo from where it was 16 months ago. Mr. S was incredible!

He listened to my issue (WITHOUT interrupting!) comments and observations I had (I told him how amazing the check-in was last weekend as well as the waiter at the restaurant), told him about the curtain liners (he said "oh, they should probably be looked at being cleaned" - taking action immediately). I told him about how customers really don't want anything more than good hospitality and nice service.

He was amazing. Seriously. Explained that they just switched computer systems (which is why he wasn't getting my email), that everything should have come through and he would personally follow-up with the IT department. Now THIS is GREAT service!!! ^ I still contend it's never really about the problem itself; it's how it's dealt with that makes the difference. Mr. S is one of the ones who totally "gets it" imo. Astounding experience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.