Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Starwood Privilege programme Asia Pacific [Master Thread]

Starwood Privilege programme Asia Pacific [Master Thread]

Old Nov 21, 2013, 8:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Dr. HFH
As you probably already know, SGS withdrew from the program a little more than a year ago. They established their own "Grande Club" instead, which I joined. With regard to booking the weekend discount rates, I've never had a problem. Email to the Grande Club and I get confirmation back with confirmation number. Weekend rate for Grande Club members is 3,993.20++ = 4,700 all in. And availability doesn't seem to be a problem.
My corporate Rate is way below that price on any day of the week. I'm not too happy with the Restaurants at the SGS so the Grande Club is not for me.

I chose the EDM because of the multitude of properties, the free night at any of them as well as the advantage that you now get 35% even for one person dining (incl alcohol). Actually the newly renovated Kisso Japanese Restaurant at Westin is pretty good.

FWIW: The membership fee for 2014 will be 6,300 THB vs. 5,500 in 2013.
Old Nov 21, 2013, 12:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
Originally Posted by skywalkerLAX
My corporate Rate is way below that price on any day of the week.
I want to work for your company!!

Originally Posted by skywalkerLAX
FWIW: The membership fee for 2014 will be 6,300 THB vs. 5,500 in 2013.
I believe that the membership fee for SGS Grande Club is THB 7,900, same as last year. It ends up being free, though, because you get an immediate credit posted to your F&B charge account in the same amount, 7,900.
Old Jan 30, 2014, 5:51 pm

Where can I find more info about this program for Asia?
Old Jan 31, 2014, 12:23 am

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Originally Posted by kmcbrid2
Where can I find more info about this program for Asia?
Website
Old Jul 24, 2014, 3:48 am

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Question

Anybody have any clues if this program still exists in Malaysia? Or Asia in general?
Old Jan 10, 2015, 12:47 am

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
Originally Posted by lcpteck
The website seems to be dead. I am a member at Hilton Premium Club Asia (Thailand) and really like it. Does Starwood still offer a competing program? Where would I sign up for that SGS program? Thanks.
Old Jan 10, 2015, 1:36 am

Originally Posted by Football Fan
The website seems to be dead. I am a member at Hilton Premium Club Asia (Thailand) and really like it. Does Starwood still offer a competing program? Where would I sign up for that SGS program? Thanks.
http://www.eatdrinkandmore.com/
Old Jan 10, 2015, 4:07 am
formerly known as 2lovelife

Location: ORF : UA_Premier_Gold4Life, Bonvoy_titanium, Accor_Plat
Originally Posted by Football Fan
Where would I sign up for that SGS program? Thanks.
http://www.thegrandeclub.com/

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.