Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Sheraton Four Points Westside, Culver City, CA [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sheraton Four Points Westside, Culver City, CA [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2014, 12:19 am

Programs: Delta GM +MM; SPG LT Plat; Hyatt Diamond
bump - any recent stays?
Old Feb 4, 2014, 5:28 pm

Programs: Promus Preferred, ITT Sheraton Club
Any recent stays? The place looks pretty decent not far from LAX.

Is the pool heated?
Old Apr 16, 2014, 7:32 pm
Marriott 10+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Bonvoy LT Gold, IHG Gold, BAEC Silver, TP Silver
I'm bumping this thread up as well as I might stay there next weekend....

Any last reviews?
Old Oct 9, 2014, 10:53 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
I'm staying here now. It's the most inexpensive Starwood property in LA - so understand you get what you pay for. That said;

1- The service is good and everyone tries really hard to make you have a pleasant stay.
2- They have a small breakfast buffet that serves made to order omelets, fresh fruits, breads/pastries and a few hot dishes. It's decent enough.
3- The gym is a joke. A few cardio machines and one stack of free weights but no room to use them. There is a Gold's Gym in the mall across the street where you can buy a day pass for $20.
4- Parking is now $12 per day. Supposedly this is for security - but the lot is a wide open lot and I never see any security. Just factor this cost into your room rate.
5- I have stayed here multiple times as a Platinum and never received an upgrade. I ask and am told no every time. Apparently they have only a few suites.
6- The rooms are decent. Small in size with a smaller bathroom. Flat screen TV, good A/C (although some rooms require the maintenance man to come turn on when you arrive). Work area, sitting chair, iron/board, and mini-fridge round out the room amenities. Nice amenities in a hotel this price. Primary issue with room is horrible bright white lighting. It's not soft and is really hard to sit with in the evening.
7- Food court in mall across the street, along with 3-4 full restaurants. Sprouts market a few blocks away.
8- Business center with printer (free for guests). Small lobby-ish area and library where you can sit and read. Nice touch.

For the money I stay here... but during times when rates are high - I avoid. Sheraton LAX is a much nicer property - but you're staying at the airport. The 4P Culver is centrally located and in a super location to get around town.
Old Oct 20, 2014, 10:36 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
btw, the 4P Culver has just modified their Platinum amenity and the choice is now full buffet breakfast or free parking (a $12 per day savings). Love it! I hope more properties copy this new parking platinum amenity option
Old Oct 23, 2014, 8:29 pm

It's a forgettable hotel, but I've stayed there twice. It's cheap, convenient, and much better than staying near LAX. As for parking, I've never paid...if you don't mind a little walk, there's ample free street parking near the hotel.
Old Jan 11, 2015, 11:49 pm

I stay here often... but still have never received a comp suite upgrade (although I was once able to use SNA's for an upgrade). Parking just increased to $14 per day (although you can use your Platinum amenity to waive the fee).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.