Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Sheraton Park City, UT [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2024, 7:16 pm
Original Poster

Just back from a great 5-night stay at the Sheraton Park City location and I can't speak highly enough about the hotel and staff. From the ample on-site parking to the live music on Friday & Saturday evenings, everything made our stay very comfortable and convenient. There were always, at all hours, staff and management, visible and available to help or just to say hello. The front desk staff, restaurant staff, bar staff, room staff, all were genuinely friendly and happy to serve. I traveled with my wife and two teenage boys. We had two rooms and all four of us came away with the same impression. As a titanium member, the guest lounge (Sheraton Club) was available from morning until late night. Highly recommended. What we found and enjoyed...
  • very attractive property and lobby
  • large rooms with nice bathrooms
  • comfy beds and pillows
  • thick, soft towels
  • K-cups in the room
  • complimentary buffet (big hot & cold selection) daily for all four of us (both rooms) as a titanium benefit
  • even if not complimentary, the buffet is $20/person and includes coffee/juice, as well
  • 1000 point bonus per room
  • nice employees everywhere
  • continuous, complimentary, and really nice Mercedes van shuttles to Deer Valley, Park City and Main Street
  • shuttles were circulating and available for on-demand use, as needed
  • ample parking via two surface lots
  • ski storage just inside the front door of hotel
  • warm cookies and hot chocolate every afternoon in the lobby
  • hors d'oeuvres & snacks every afternoon around 4:30 pm for the entire hotel
  • hot hors d'oeuvre and cheese board every afternoon around 5:30 pm for the guest lounge
  • bottled water all day for free at the front desk, in room, and in guest lounge
  • great coffee machine (espresso, etc.) in the guest lounge
  • cold sodas in the guest lounge (all day)
  • granola bars, chips, etc. in the quest lounge (all day)
  • good restaurant menu with items like Utah trout, beet salad, flat breads, etc.
  • small fitness room
  • larger pool, hot tub, steam room all in giant enclosed outdoor space
  • live music Friday and Saturday evenings
  • room cleaned daily (without asking)
  • friendly shuttle bus drivers that provided great tips on things to do and place to eat (Blind Dog, only two blocks away)
  • walkable to several retail businesses
Will stay here again. The St. Regis New York should send their staff to the Sheraton Park City for training!

ofj likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.