The URL is https://justbrg.com/
Print Wikipost

My simple BRG tool

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2016, 2:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG
Originally Posted by Finkface
I got it to work last night and today but the majority of my queries are coming up with the error mentioned, "Some error when mapping official hotel name to compete site". In one instance, there were 4 properties in the location and 2 had the error message.

Just tried it again now and this was the result but clicking on the 'click me for BRG Link' doesn't work. OP, how do I know which site you used for the BRG price?
Just fixed Honolulu problem
Old Jun 10, 2016, 3:42 pm
Original Poster

I got it to work last night and today but the majority of my queries are coming up with the error mentioned, "Some error when mapping official hotel name to compete site". In one instance, there were 4 properties in the location and 2 had the error message.

Just tried it again now and this was the result but clicking on the 'click me for BRG Link' doesn't work. OP, how do I know which site you used for the BRG price?
Seems the browser has block the new tab, I will try it on my ipad though and fix it ASAP
Old Jun 10, 2016, 3:45 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, OZ Dia, HH Dia, SPG Plat25, MR Plat, Hertz PC, Sixt Plat
Thanks for building this. It looks very promising!

All properties in Tokyo, Japan have the mapping problem. Same with Sydney and Brisbane, Australia.
Old Jun 10, 2016, 3:45 pm

Originally Posted by uriel888
Just fixed Honolulu problem
Any chance you can fix the spelling of "official" as well.
Old Jun 10, 2016, 3:56 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by OriginalName
Thanks for building this. It looks very promising!

All properties in Tokyo, Japan have the mapping problem. Same with Sydney and Brisbane, Australia.
Fixed, please try again now
Old Jun 10, 2016, 3:58 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Pa Kettle
Any chance you can fix the spelling of "official" as well.
Thx for pointing out. Just fixed.
Old Jun 10, 2016, 4:06 pm

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Seems the browser has block the new tab, I will try it on my ipad though and fix it ASAP
Thank you. Still can't click the link but appreciate you working on it. And thanks for sharing the tool. Looks very promising and I'm sure it took a lot of work on your part. Very nice of you.
Old Jun 10, 2016, 4:52 pm
Original Poster

Thank you. Still can't click the link but appreciate you working on it. And thanks for sharing the tool. Looks very promising and I'm sure it took a lot of work on your part. Very nice of you.
Can u provide the details of your search? So that I can try to reproduce the bug.
Old Jun 10, 2016, 4:58 pm

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Can u provide the details of your search? So that I can try to reproduce the bug.
Same as the example I posted the screen shot of above. Or Honolulu, check in June 19, 2016. Nothing happens when I click on the 'click me' button. It is not a clickable link.
Attached Images  
Old Jun 10, 2016, 5:18 pm
Original Poster

Same as the example I posted the screen shot of above. Or Honolulu, check in June 19, 2016. Nothing happens when I click on the 'click me' button. It is not a clickable link.
I will look into it after I back to home.
Old Jun 10, 2016, 7:03 pm

Programs: Enough
Seoul is having mapping problems.
Old Jun 10, 2016, 7:59 pm

Programs: Trying my best to love Le Club Accor (Gold)
Malaysia properties having mapping problems except for Aloft KUL.
But the BRG link cannot be clicked.
Old Jun 10, 2016, 10:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
I'm sure that Starwood's going to love this. At some point, I would expect some type of action from them.
Old Jun 11, 2016, 12:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
very promising...

i did a search for singapore & am getting the 'some error when mapping official hotel name to compete site' error for half the properties....
Old Jun 11, 2016, 1:14 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Keyser
very promising...

i did a search for singapore & am getting the 'some error when mapping official hotel name to compete site' error for half the properties....
The problem is some new starwood property is not listed in the third party website, I fixed most of them except some recently opened hotels.

Last edited by uriel888; Jun 11, 2016 at 1:22 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.