Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Sheraton Suites Market Center Dallas [Master Thread]

Sheraton Suites Market Center Dallas [Master Thread]

Old May 8, 2011, 11:30 am

Programs: UA 1K; SPG Plat; Hyatt Diamond
Stayed here on April 30, and despite arriving early was able to check in to a Club level room.

"Suite" is generous as the rooms are not much larger than your average hotel room but have a wall between the bedroom and the living room area. Looks like most every room is the same based on the floorplans...

Not much special about the place, but perfectly functional and a good alternative for a convention at the Anatole across the street.
Old Oct 4, 2011, 9:30 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Delta Slvr, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Priority Club Plat, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5star
Any recent Platinum stays upgraded here?
And is parking still 7.50?
Thanks!
Old Jul 22, 2013, 7:37 pm

Programs: Promus Preferred, ITT Sheraton Club
Any recent stays or thoughts on this property? Weekend rates are dirt cheap. It gets pretty poor reviews on Tripadvisor and Yelp. How's the elite treatment?
Old Jul 26, 2013, 5:42 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Minneapolis
Any recent stays or thoughts on this property? Weekend rates are dirt cheap. It gets pretty poor reviews on Tripadvisor and Yelp. How's the elite treatment?
I haven't stayed recently but in the past no upgrades. All rooms are suites so nothing to really upgrade to.
Old Jul 26, 2013, 6:27 pm
abk

Programs: AA LT Plat/8.1mm now with 1350 miles left in my account and proud of it.. SPG LT Titanium.
Originally Posted by Minneapolis
it is perfectly serviceable if you need to be in the area. Everything is a suite so the upgrade is to a higher floor. There is a lounge with a so so at best breakfast and happy hour is not worth it. They charge for parking but sometimes? it has been free for platinum's. I go to the trade mart so it is perfect for me.
Old Jul 26, 2013, 6:47 pm

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, Marriott Ambassador/Lifetime Titanium, Accor Silver, Club Carlson Gold, BW Diamond
Try to get a room NOT facing the freeway.
Old Jul 26, 2013, 7:28 pm
abk

Programs: AA LT Plat/8.1mm now with 1350 miles left in my account and proud of it.. SPG LT Titanium.
Originally Posted by clublounger
Try to get a room NOT facing the freeway.
Agreed
Old Apr 29, 2015, 6:53 am
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
I am just checking out (a night early) from this hotel. The room was hot (warm air blows from the AC) and it smells like stale cigaret smoke. I am facing the Anatole and still hear the freeway quite easily.

The staff has been pleasnt and there is a lounge with the usual breakfast options. Overall, this hotel needs a redo as it looks very tired and worn.
Old May 20, 2015, 6:34 pm

Hotel in pretty bad shape. Lobby has been redone, but rooms and amenities are tired. Mold growing on the hall AC units. Great staff, cool platinum local amenity with three local beers and a snack. Pool area is in very rough shape, the indoor outdoor pool divider is covered by plexiglass. All the windows are dirty. Club lounge was ok, but no beer or wine.

I will stay somewhere else next time.
Old Feb 7, 2022, 12:08 pm

Any recent stay at this hotel? When was the last renovation at this property?
Old Nov 28, 2022, 6:06 pm

Programs: Marriott LTT, Amtrak Select, Hertz 5*, AA Gold, IHG Plat, National Exec
Any recent stays here? I have a stay booked at the Sheraton Galleria next week which treats elites well but has terrible noise from the 635. Considering this as an alternative. Looking for an open club lounge and good elite treatment. Need late checkout and don't want to be hassled about that. Any recent data points?
Old Sep 26, 2023, 5:09 am

Originally Posted by LPCJr
Any recent stays here? I have a stay booked at the Sheraton Galleria next week which treats elites well but has terrible noise from the 635. Considering this as an alternative. Looking for an open club lounge and good elite treatment. Need late checkout and don't want to be hassled about that. Any recent data points?
Answering my own question - rooms were renovated but the noise from freeway is noticeable if you are a light sleeper, this is not for you.

Not much to do in the surrounding area, you do need a car.

Love the shower pressure here, one of the best.

Club lounge is open for elites
uanj likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.