Free 500 Starwood Bonus Points on Registration

Subscribe
http://www.fourpointsnorwood.com/starwood_form.cfm

Found it on Gary's Free Frequent Flyer Miles website.
Thanks for posting this.
Where is Norwood?

Thanks, I just signed up. I guess now I'm an official "Meeting Planner".

Norwood is in MA.

I doubt its targeted, but I bet they never realized they'd get many people that just want 500 points.

And the phone number and fax are optional, just the email is required.
Great find. Thx!

Its not targeted as it is displayed right on their main page.

[edited to add more info]

[This message has been edited by Russ21Atl (edited Dec 20, 2003).]
I found that about a week ago and signed up. Email saying I'll be contacted by an agent to set up a meeting at their property. Well I want the 500, not the email. How long for it to post? 6 months?
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Cygnus X-1:
How long for it to post? 6 months?</font>
I asked the hotel, and got this response:

"Your points will be awarded by mid January...thanks for visiting our site!"

[This message has been edited by Russ21Atl (edited Jan 17, 2004).]
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Russ21Atl:
I asked the hotel, and got this response:

"Your points will be awarded by mid January...thanks for visiting our site!"
</font>
They posted today:
01/20/2004 COURTESY STARPOINTS +500

[This message has been edited by Russ21Atl (edited Jan 20, 2004).]
Its says you get 500 points WHEN you schedule a meeting at that hotel.
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Sunny Day:
Its says you get 500 points WHEN you schedule a meeting at that hotel. </font>
It didn't back in Dec 2003 when I registered. Good ole FT has ways of making companies change their wording on promos sometimes.

[This message has been edited by Russ21Atl (edited Jan 20, 2004).]
Glad someone got the points! I didn't. And my email went unanswered. Odd thing too is that I'm actually qualified for their offer. (I'm someone that they'd reasonably WANT to target for this.)
I filled it out, but I unchecked the box about wanting more information. Let's see what happens
I received this response to an email query from the Director of Sales & Marketing for the Four Points Norwood.
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Our IT Dept. traced back to Flyer Talk Miles website and forwarded to me the forum conversations. Our offer, by the way, that has been posted for
over a year, did get some quality leads up until this posting. Our intent was obviously to reach legitimate meeting planners and not just anyone looking for something for nothing.</font>
Ironically, I likely am just the kind of lead that they're looking for. Didn't mention Flyertalk, just queried whether they would be providing points for the registration.
So did they say if they are going to post the pts..

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by welookgood.com:
So did they say if they are going to post the pts..

</font>
I asked them that and was told no.
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by gleff:
I asked them that and was told no.</font>
Yet another company that is not honoring its offers. It really has gotten ridiculous lately. If I don't receive the points, I will be moving the 4 Points Norwood to my "do not do business with" list.