Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Four Points Minneapolis Airport

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2016, 2:26 pm
Original Poster

Four Points Minneapolis Airport

Just wanted to give a shout out to a great recent stay at this Four Points property....there are a lot of full service Westins & Sheratons I believe that could take some education from this place.
We had a quick layover as we were off to PVR the next day and I had my SNA approved a few days before arrival - YES, only my second SNA EVER approved. My first one was at Four Points Bangkok two years ago!!! We made a call to the hotel for the shuttle upon landing and it was there in no time with good and friendly service.
Arrived to the front desk and the young gentleman was upper friendly with a smile on his face welcoming both myself and my wife. Great first impressions! We got to our room which was very clean and awaiting was a personal letter from the Front Office Manager with a bottle of wine!! Nice touch from a Four Points!! The room was not huge but plenty of room for us and it was the thought that counted or at least an approved SNA! LOL.
We went down to the open lobby bar and had some nibblies and way too many cocktails too start our vacation off! The bar service was good and friendly.
The breakfast was not your cheap continental - not at this Four Points - A chef waiting to cook your eggs in front of you with everything else you need for a breakfast.
Very impressed with this place and was VERY glad we chose this SPG property!! As I said well done to the Management staff there because it is steps above many other Westins & Sheratons I have stayed at - The place was clean and we truly felt welcomed!!
Old Aug 9, 2016, 10:46 pm

I had a couple of stays at this property last week. I'll second what the OP said about the breakfast. It wasn't world class, but it was pretty nice for a platinum amenity at a Four Points. The waiter was very friendly and helpful. On my second stay, there was some confusion and the front desk agent gave a free breakfast to my all five of us.

The airport shuttle was a little slow at 2 in the morning. They said 15 minutes on the phone, but it was about 25. I had reserved two rooms, and my parents checked in before I got there. When I arrived, the agent said he wasn't sure which room they were in and gave me two keys. He didn't really seem to understand my frustration at potentially waking them up. Luckily they took the king and I tried the queen first.
Old Aug 10, 2016, 8:57 am

Programs: DL PM/1MM, DL SkClub LT, Marr LT Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diam
Recently renovated too and great location with ample quick-casual dining options right across the street. This is my MSP go-to hotel.
Old Aug 10, 2016, 9:55 am

Programs: UA Gold (.85 MM), HH Diamond, SPG Platinum (LT Gold), Hertz PC, National EE
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by hockeystl
Recently renovated too and great location with ample quick-casual dining options right across the street. This is my MSP go-to hotel.
I agree as well, stay at this location every couple of months.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.