Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Incorrect night count with consecutive reservations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2013, 3:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres

So I recently had a stay where I added another reservation of two nights to an already existing reservation of two nights, and a stay where I added a night while I was already staying there.

When I look at my account, only the "last" reservation is counted in terms of nights.

The points seem to be about right for the total stay, but I get "cheated" out of nights. Looking back, this seems to have happened several times.

Since it makes a difference if you have 75 or 100 nights, even if you are already Plat, I guess I would like to have that corrected.

Is it a system glitch?
Old Jun 16, 2013, 6:28 am

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
yes

you have to contact the spg service desks. they will correct the night count

Originally Posted by Football Fan
So I recently had a stay where I added another reservation of two nights to an already existing reservation of two nights, and a stay where I added a night while I was already staying there.

When I look at my account, only the "last" reservation is counted in terms of nights.

The points seem to be about right for the total stay, but I get "cheated" out of nights. Looking back, this seems to have happened several times.

Since it makes a difference if you have 75 or 100 nights, even if you are already Plat, I guess I would like to have that corrected.

Is it a system glitch?
Old Jun 16, 2013, 11:43 am
formerly sahiljain22

Programs: Amex Plat; HH Diamond; SPG Plat; Hyatt Diamond; United 1K; National EE; HSBC Premier
Sometimes changes on the hotel's end don't enter into SPG correctly since the hotel reports these stays to spg. When booked on spg.com hotels only verify the stays. Contacting SPG almost always solves it for me with a copy of the bill.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.