Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Dashboard Promos: Stay a night in XX SPG Brands by <date> and get YY Starpoints

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 24, 2015, 7:49 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Absolute
2016 Promo

Global Promo on the SPG Dashboard, with two different threshold levels; this promo is available at the bottom of the SPG Dashboard, below your world map.

https://www.spgpromos.com/dashboard/site/index

All eligible stays between January 1, 2016, and December 31, 2016, count towards bonus earnings. For the purposes of this promotion, Free Night Awards and Cash & Points Award nights are eligible toward the promotional earnings.

Stay at 11 brands, earn 11,000 bonus Starpoints

Stay at 5 brands, earn 500 bonus Starpoints

Members must log in to the SPG Dashboard between January 4 and December 31, 2016, 11:59 p.m. ET to be eligible for this promotion. Members can earn 500 Starpoints for staying at five Starwood brands. Members can earn 11,000 Starpoints for staying at 11 Starwood brands. For purposes of this promotion an eligible stay at the brands listed here will count toward this earning promotion: St. Regis, Luxury Collection, W, Le Méridien, Westin, Sheraton, Aloft, Element, Four Points., Tribute Portfolio and SPG-participating Design HotelsTM Member Hotels. Members only earn one bonus for this promotion, up to 11,000 Starpoints. Stays completed from January 1 - December 31, 2016 are eligible for the promotion.

2015 Promo

Targeted Promo on the SPG Dashboard :

Stay at 10 brands, earn 10,000 bonus Starpoints

Note that the '10th brand' is Tribute, in which there are currently only 2 properties : South Beach and London

Stay at 5 brands, earn 500 bonus Starpoints
An eligible member can earn 500 Starpoints for staying at five different Starwood-owned hotel brands between January 1 and December 31, 2015.
A member can only earn the bonus once. Bonus Starpoints can take up to 2 to 4 weeks to post to your account after confirmation that you have stayed at a total of five different Starwood-owned hotel brands between January 1 and December 31, 2015.

Previous version of the promo:
Surprise for staying at all 9 spg brands
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2015, 11:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium Elite, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Southwest AL CP, Hyatt Globalist

You’re almost there.
You’ve stayed at 6 of our great hotel brands. Stay at 4 more and you’ll earn 10,000 StarpointsŪ. Check back often for other ways to earn bonus Starpoints you can get only through SPGŪ Dashboard.

BOOK NOW

Just saw this promo by looking at the new SPG Dashboard. Looks as though the Tribute Portfolio night will be the "wildcard" here- only 2 properties in South Beach and London. T&C shows it to be from January-December 2015. Hope they do it in 2016.

Was anyone out there aware of this Promo?

Last edited by pageboy; Sep 23, 2015 at 11:59 am
Old Sep 23, 2015, 11:59 am
jix

Programs: Marriott Gold, JGC, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, AC 25K
An eligible member can earn 10,000 Starpoints for staying at 10 different Starwood-owned hotel brands between January 1 and December 31, 2015. A member can only earn the bonus once. Bonus Starpoints can take up to 2 to 4 weeks to post to your account after confirmation that you have stayed at a total of 10 different Starwood-owned hotel brands between January 1 and December 31, 2015.
Just registered and found the offer on my dashboard. It doesn't look like a separate registration is required but there's no confirmation email either, tho I doubt I'd be able to stay at Tribute given the limited number of properties and I'm not going anywhere near there.
Old Sep 23, 2015, 12:09 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Titanium & LTP, NEXUS
I was just looking into this yesterday and found this old thread:-

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starw...pg-brands.html

The surprise for staying at 9 brands was 3 free nights.

I'm at 6/10, with a 7th booked, and haven't received the offer. Agree that Tribute will be the most challenging. If it were just the core 9 properties, I would make an extra effort to visit all 9 brands.
Old Sep 23, 2015, 1:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
No offer for me. I'm at 6 with the 7th booked for later this week.
Old Sep 23, 2015, 3:43 pm

Nice catch. See the offer for me (8 done, 2 to go) at https://www.spgpromos.com/dashboard/site/index - first horizontal white band has it on the left.

"An eligible member can earn 10,000 Starpoints for staying at 10 different Starwood-owned hotel brands between January 1 and December 31, 2015. A member can only earn the bonus once. Bonus Starpoints can take up to 2 to 4 weeks to post to your account after confirmation that you have stayed at a total of 10 different Starwood-owned hotel brands between January 1 and December 31, 2015."

Tribute is indeed the hard one.
Old Sep 23, 2015, 9:12 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Only three this year - matching my career low.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 12:09 am

Programs: M&M FQT, BA G, Bonvoy LTT, WoH GLOB
Stay a night in all 10 SPG Chains and get 10K Starpoints

Is this targeted ? Doesn't pop up for me. I'll be 8/10 next week with Aloft and Element missing (which would be relatively easy to do).
Old Sep 24, 2015, 12:49 am

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
I have the same promo as pageboy.

I need St. Regis, LC, Element, and Tribute. No way I'm flying all the way to Europe or US (Tribute) just to get 10k points.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 12:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G
We talked about this in the SPG Stay more thread - seems to be either

a) targeted
b) elite-level specific or
c) dependent on how many brands you've already covered - might only show up after you've stayed at x/10 brands

I don't have the promo. I DO Have the "book with the app and get 500 points" promo though, oddly.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 2:56 am

Programs: SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond
I'm only at 5 on the year, so it shows up pretty low...

Old Sep 24, 2015, 7:43 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
I have a Stay at 5, earn 500 Starpoints variant on my dashboard.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 9:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jibi
I'm only at 5 on the year, so it shows up pretty low...
Data point: I've had paid stays at 9 brands this year (missing Tribute) and did not get the offer. Maybe they think it's too easy for me or don't want to give the heavy bonus for the revenue generated from just one more stay.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 9:48 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
I didn't get the promo either.

For those that did - the 3rd Tribute is opening in Palm Springs in November. Might be worth a mattress run if you're on the West Coast.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 10:45 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
I have 3. 2 more and I get 500. Nah.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 10:57 am

I have a get 250 points for registering with SPG Keyless. Seemed like a no-brainer to register.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.