spg stay credit split up

Old Jun 30, 2015, 10:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MR, SPG, JetPrivilege
spg stay credit split up

Can anyone please help and let me know

1. if two people are staying in the same room is there a possibility to get eligible night credit on both SPG numbers ?

2.if two people are staying in the same room and if the 1st person in platinum and 2nd person is preferred guest, is it possible to get all the platinum benefits during the stay and get all nights and points credited to the 2nd persons preferred guest number.

thanks in advance !!
Old Jun 30, 2015, 10:49 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by vsan
1. if two people are staying in the same room is there a possibility to get eligible night credit on both SPG numbers ?

2.if two people are staying in the same room and if the 1st person in platinum and 2nd person is preferred guest, is it possible to get all the platinum benefits during the stay and get all nights and points credited to the 2nd persons preferred guest number.
  1. No.
  2. Not officially, but not all FD personnel know that, so you might be able to get away with it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.