Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Loyalty Programs > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Sign in using an external account

Old Apr 16, 15, 4:11 pm   #1

Thumbs up Thank you Starwood's Lurkers - Staff - Etc

I notice that we don't have any thread to appreciate Starwood's people, like Lurkers here at the flyertalks, or actual staff at the properties.

While many of us, including me, perhaps raise a voice and complaint right away if things are not happening as planned, I feel we should be as "right away" to raise a glass complementing a job well done.

Feel free to delete if we do have similar threads.

If not, I want to start by saying thanks to:
- Lurkers, taking care of my fiasco last year. Appreciate the swift action in connecting me to the right person.
- My (2nd) Ambassador, for being awesome, you certainly made my boss happy.

Cheers!
fivenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 15, 5:56 pm   #2

I'll add my thanks. I had a problem with a reservation in India last month and I could not get on the same page as the hotel. The Lurkers pitched in and got it resolved before checkout.
alamedaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 15, 6:15 pm   #3

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Quote:
Originally Posted by fivenue View Post
I notice that we don't have any thread to appreciate Starwood's people, like Lurkers here at the flyertalks, or actual staff at the properties.

While many of us, including me, perhaps raise a voice and complaint right away if things are not happening as planned, I feel we should be as "right away" to raise a glass complementing a job well done.

Feel free to delete if we do have similar threads.

If not, I want to start by saying thanks to:
- Lurkers, taking care of my fiasco last year. Appreciate the swift action in connecting me to the right person.
- My (2nd) Ambassador, for being awesome, you certainly made my boss happy.

Cheers!
Lurker Appreciation Thread

Not to mention is if you search "William" you see quite few appreciation threads.

William and the team of Lurkers are invaluable!
KENNECTED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 15, 9:21 pm   #4

Programs: AC*Super Elite/PR*Elite/SPG*Plat100 (Lft Gold)
Besides lurkers 1-3, My big thank you would go to the brg team. They are honest, don't give you the runaround, and they give you direct/forward answers that makes sense (ie they know what they're talking about)

I trust the brg team much more than my ambassador and they are such a joy to communicate with over the email. They really make me feel special as a customer.

When it comes to customer service, IMO I think they are the best amongst other c.s. departments within Starwood.
supatight80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 15, 10:38 pm   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by supatight80 View Post
Besides lurkers 1-3, My big thank you would go to the brg team. They are honest, don't give you the runaround, and they give you direct/forward answers that makes sense (ie they know what they're talking about)

I trust the brg team much more than my ambassador and they are such a joy to communicate with over the email. They really make me feel special as a customer.

When it comes to customer service, IMO I think they are the best amongst other c.s. departments within Starwood.
really? they are that much different?
i guess I've been living in a cave

Last edited by fivenue; Apr 16, 15 at 10:54 pm.
Old Apr 16, 15, 10:39 pm   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENNECTED View Post
Lurker Appreciation Thread

Not to mention is if you search "William" you see quite few appreciation threads.

William and the team of Lurkers are invaluable!
as I said, feel free to merge...
to me, the more the merrier