Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Seattle SPG for Suite Upgrades?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2015, 8:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS: 75K; DL/NW: Plat; DL SC: Lifetime; Hyatt: Diamond; HH: Gold; SPG: Plat;
Best Seattle SPG for Suite Upgrades?

Didn't see a consolidated SEA SPG hotel thread to ask this question in.
I'll soon be traveling to SEA with a toddler, so I'd like to book a room that has a decent amount of suites (ie., not Sheraton Bellevue, which only has one suite...)

I'm hoping to use my Suite Cert to land in a suite with a SEPARATE bedroom (i.e, a door separating the bedroom from a living room - so no Jr. Suite or Studio Suite.

What hotel in Seattle/Bellevue has a decent inventory of these room types?

Thanks,
Bostonbali
Old Apr 1, 2015, 8:51 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by bostonbali
Didn't see a consolidated SEA SPG hotel thread to ask this question in.
I'll soon be traveling to SEA with a toddler, so I'd like to book a room that has a decent amount of suites (ie., not Sheraton Bellevue, which only has one suite...)

I'm hoping to use my Suite Cert to land in a suite with a SEPARATE bedroom (i.e, a door separating the bedroom from a living room - so no Jr. Suite or Studio Suite.

What hotel in Seattle/Bellevue has a decent inventory of these room types?

Thanks,
Bostonbali

Did you look here? The SPG Forum FAQ & Hotel Master Thread Links

This thread may be of help, Seattle Area General Discussion 2006 Onward - [Master Thread]

I think the Sheraton and Westin are your best bet.
Old Apr 1, 2015, 9:19 am

Programs: Southwest A-List, AMC Stubs A-List, Chick-fil-A-List
At the Westin, the suite in the SNA pool has only a frosted glass door separating living area from bedroom but is otherwise a true suite.
Old Apr 1, 2015, 9:53 am

In Seattle proper I'd go with the Sheraton - W has a limited inventory of suites and I haven't had good luck personally at the Westin. In Bellevue, the Westin is a nice property and I have been upgraded to a nice suite (true suite with door) there before without even using a SNA (Plat50). Hope that helps.
Old Apr 1, 2015, 11:50 am

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
Stayed at the W last time. No upgrades. Nice hotel, but Sheraton has many more rooms available.
Old Apr 1, 2015, 9:58 pm

Programs: UA Global Services, Bonvoy LT Titanium, National EE
Stayed at the W, Westin, and Sheraton many times -- Sheraton is your best bet. They have a bunch of newly renovated and massive suites and seem to be a bit more generous than the other properties.
Old Apr 1, 2015, 10:22 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Not quite Seattle but upgraded every time at the Bellevue Westin for every stay. Maybe it's because my employer figuratively owns Seattle/Bellevue but still...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.