Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Announcing a very special addition to the FT 2015 Awards.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2015, 1:37 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Well deserved. Keep up the good work William.
Old Mar 6, 2015, 2:50 pm
SPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Lifetime Titanium, Delta Plat, Hilton Diamond , Hyatt Globalist

Back in 2004 I found William after an unfortunate experience at a W hotel. William blew me away with his quick resolution. The hotel made things right and I returned there many times as a loyal and happy guest. More than that, I became an ardent Starwood supporter- lifetime Gold at inception & soon to be Lifetime Platinum (and I only travel for leisure on my dime ) Other companies have since jumped on board, but IIRC William was one of (if not) the first Internet advocates out there. The bonus for us, of course, is that he isn't only knowledgable and helpful but he possesses a witty, dry (and yeah, sometimes snarky) sense of humor. SPG (and we) are very lucky to have him. Congrats on this well deserved recognition.
Old Mar 7, 2015, 4:16 am

Programs: BD, DL, UA, AA, Marriott, SPG
^ Congratulations William ^!! You're one of the biggest assets SPG has. I'm sure they realize it as well.

I think we should make this a permanent category and give the award to William every year!
Old Mar 7, 2015, 9:42 am

Programs: *wood & marriott plat, Hyatt, Accor
Another way SPG differs from the other chains. Personal assistance from the Lurkers. Thank you William and the Lurker team. Keep it up Guys.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.