how do I get an ambassador?

Old Nov 25, 2014, 9:43 am
Suspended
Original Poster

how do I get an ambassador?

Do they email me or do I have to call and ask? I hit my 100 nights last week. And I have a few things I need help with.
Old Nov 25, 2014, 9:53 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by iflyuaaa
Do they email me or do I have to call and ask? I hit my 100 nights last week. And I have a few things I need help with.
Discussion: Personal ambassador for Platinum members with 100 nights
Ambassador Assignment

In one of the above threads, if you reach out to one of the Lurkers, with your account information, they can also assist.
Old Nov 25, 2014, 3:47 pm

Programs: UA 1K - 2mm, AA Platinum- 2mm, Starwood Lifetime Platinum (Ambassador)
When I reached my 100 nights, they contacted me within a couple days of the milestone and I was put in direct touch with my ambassador.
Old Nov 25, 2014, 4:53 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Amb Elite & LT Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Similar situation to mine. I went over on a Thursday by Tuesday morning of the next week no one assigned. I had to call them twice to finally get one assigned later on Tuesday (6 days before my personal vacation overseas).

They said it normally takes 24 hours.

Over 50 nights - email
over 75 nights - email
over 100 nights - nothing

FWIW, once they assign one there name and phone number shows up on your account overview page.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.