New 'security' issues with website launch

Old Oct 16, 2014, 5:13 am
Original Poster

New 'security' issues with website launch

I finally got off the phone and it turns out that it is no longer possible to have more than 1 account number linked with an email address. My wife and I share an email address, but I forgot that she even had an SPG account, which has apparently expired (our accounts can expire?). It has been this way for years, though.

I logged on this morning, though it wasn't easy, and changed my password and was able to see my account. This evening - no luck.

I finally was able to get one email removed, but it was (again) not easy and required a supervisor.

If you are having trouble logging in, then this might be the problem and will require you (and possibly anyone else sharing the email address) to call in and set up a new email address.

I can't quite see how this will help with security, though.

Dr. PITUK.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.