Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Post-Stay Surveys

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2013, 2:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Diamond, National Exec, Hertz PC, Nexus
Post-Stay Surveys

I've had a few Starwood stays in the last month and I haven't received the usual post-stay surveys for any of them, just emails thanking me for the stay and prompting me to write up a review on the SPG site, you know, the public ones where you give a star rating. I received a survey after my stay at the Sheraton Mendoza in July, but that's the last time I've seen one. Is SPG doing away with the surveys? If so, that's unfortunate. I always have feedback of some sort. I know there are other ways of providing feedback, but I like being able to rate the different parameters and write in comments.
Old Aug 29, 2013, 3:03 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
Just received one from a stay over the weekend. In many ways they are not all the useful if you have stayed at the property many times before. Most of the questions rate meet expectations as a low ranking. If you already know what to expect, most stays are going to be meeting expectations unless something goes terribly wrong. Sure it is good to give some suggestions but in most cases, I don't find them worthwhile unless it was the first visit to a property or if something radically changed for the better/worse since the last visit--which is my experience is a rarity.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.