Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Stays

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2012, 7:46 pm
Original Poster

Stays

If I stayed in the room but the room was billed to my company, do I qualify for a "stay"? I was at a sales meeting and all the rooms are billed to and paid by my company. The only charges on my cc were incidentals.

Thank you
Old Dec 10, 2012, 8:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by Bmm34
If I stayed in the room but the room was billed to my company, do I qualify for a "stay"? I was at a sales meeting and all the rooms are billed to and paid by my company. The only charges on my cc were incidentals.

Thank you
The question that needs to be answered is, did your company setup a Master Bill (typically lots of people on one bill) or Direct Bill (individual bill sent for your room) for your stay? Maybe if you ask your travel desk they will know. If it was Master Bill, then no, you should not earn credit for the stay. If it was a Direct Bill, then you should. Now that's not to say the property can't/won't mess up and not process it properly.

You can also wait a few weeks to see if the stay posts. If not, submit a Missing Stay Request and see what SPG says. DO NOT mention it was for a convention or the sorts.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.