Multiple rooms using AAA rate?

Subscribe
I am sorry if this has been discussed before, I did search it but could not find answers.

I am the AAA member and if I make reservations for 3 rooms(my family) using AAA rate, can the hotel apply the rate to all 3 rooms or just 1 room( I am the only one having AAA card?
When I checked it through SPG site using AAA, I can book multiple rooms under AAA rate.

Also, do hotels in Europe check AAA card for all the rooms, or shall I just show my card?
All the rooms are under my name and I will pay for all.

Thanks in advance.
No problem. You can use it for all rooms. 99% of hotels do not ask to see the card.
Very good chance everything will be fine. To be safe, check the terms on your rate. Some properties state AAA member must be staying in the room in which case they could ask for three AAA cards. Just checked one SPG property and all it says is AAA ID required at check-in, so no problem.

I almost never get asked for my AAA when booked under their rate, but it's always wise to be prepared and know the terms you've agreed to so there are no surprises.
In my mind, there *should* be a difference between booking adjoining rooms for children versus three couples traveling together or the family including related adults in an extended family. Similarly, one AAA card should not get unlimited discounted rooms for business colleagues traveling in a group or for a big meeting in the hotel.
I was reading the T&C for CAA/AAA - https://www.starwoodhotels.com/westi...ode=41786246SS

Is it true that I can only book 2 rooms using CAA/AAA rates?

Has anyone tried booking for more than 2 rooms and getting charged CAA/AAA rates successfully?
Quote: I was reading the T&C for CAA/AAA - https://www.starwoodhotels.com/westi...ode=41786246SS

Is it true that I can only book 2 rooms using CAA/AAA rates?

Has anyone tried booking for more than 2 rooms and getting charged CAA/AAA rates successfully?
Really depends on how strongly hotels enforce the rule. I have had issues with more than 2 rooms and I have not. Just like I have had issues if asked for a card and not physically having it on me...LeM Frankfurt made a huge deal about me not having the card and insisted I had to pay the normal rate since I couldn't produce the card. Thankfully normal rate was only Euro 5 more or I would have lost my crap.

I now try to carry my card with me just in case.
My AAA club will email a temporary card to me almost instantly upon request.
Quote: My AAA club will email a temporary card to me almost instantly upon request.
Or you can pull up an image on a smartphone.
Quote: My AAA club will email a temporary card to me almost instantly upon request.
If you have an iPhone, download the AAA app and you can place your card in your iPhone Wallet. One less card to carry!