Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Creepy Starwood Stalkers-Edina MN Westin

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2012, 11:04 am

Programs: United Hotcake Preferred
Originally Posted by pinniped
Sidebar: has anybody in the history of humankind ever paid $375/nt. for a hotel room in Edina, Minnesota? Seems like $200 would be a max upperbound in that suburb. I've stayed in a few hotels there...corp rates are always in the $140-150 range for decent properties. It's not exactly Manhattan.
The Westin Edina has so many corporate contracts that the remaining rooms are often few and thus, expensive. I have paid upwards of $300/nt to stay there. Other times I have tried to book a room and seen only suites available, and have had to stay elsewhere.
Old May 31, 2012, 3:26 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
This is another reason why I keep most information on Facebook private. If you search me by name and we're not friends, all you'll see is my name, that I'm a male and my profile picture (which currently shows only about half my face hidden behind a book). Good luck personalizing based on THAT, Starwood!
Old May 31, 2012, 5:47 pm

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by starflyer
Look me up on Facebook and LinkedIn. You will now see that my profession has changed to travel author, specializing in undercover reviews of premium hotel rooms, first class air travel, and top restaurants. Here's hoping that all this "stalking" yields many room/flight upgrades and exceptional customer service for me.
Absolutely. Engineer your profile to suit the destination as well. For Paris I think it will be a wealthy Saudi so and so, Canada maybe a big Hockey so and so. Could be fun as a traveling cameleon
Old May 31, 2012, 5:47 pm

Originally Posted by CMK10
This is another reason why I keep most information on Facebook private. If you search me by name and we're not friends, all you'll see is my name, that I'm a male and my profile picture (which currently shows only about half my face hidden behind a book). Good luck personalizing based on THAT, Starwood!
You don't think they could also easily discover you live in xxxxxx, xx, and were born on xxxxxxx xxth?

Cheers,

Last edited by yosithezet; May 31, 2012 at 6:35 pm Reason: Removed member's personal data
Old May 31, 2012, 6:32 pm

Originally Posted by Flews
You don't think they could also easily discover you live in REDACTED, and were born on
REDACTED?

Cheers,
http://www.flyertalk.com/help/rules.php#q69

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.