Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SET List

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2012, 9:03 am
Original Poster

SET List

Is there a master list of SET codes for companies? I apologize if this is a redundant question however I've had trouble finding the answer.
Old Jan 16, 2012, 11:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
SET codes are for the organizations to which they are assigned. If you are not part of the organization and you use the code you could be creating problems for yourself well beyond any savings which you might have earned. For starters, you could be asked for ID at checkin. When you don't have it, you may be looking at rack rate.

Additionally, organizations which share their SET codes beyond those people legitimately eligible risk having the discount reduced or cancelled. Posting those codes may also violate FT rules. I know that this has been discussed on FT a fair amount in the past. I'd check the rules. Then tread lightly.

You might ask one of the Lurkers for clarification on what is allowed and what is not.
Old Jan 16, 2012, 11:30 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage & Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: American ExPlat; Marriott/SPG Lifetime Plat; Hyatt Globalist
Moderator Note

Originally Posted by kreaton
Is there a master list of SET codes for companies? I apologize if this is a redundant question however I've had trouble finding the answer.
As a matter of practice, the proprietary Starwood SET codes of individual companies are not shared on FlyerTalk so we will close this thread from further discussion.

-AZ

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.