FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starwood-starwood-preferred-guest-429/)
-   -   Aloft Breakfast Made to Order? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starwood-starwood-preferred-guest/1216020-aloft-breakfast-made-order.html)

NDDomer86 May 16, 2011 6:45 am

Aloft Breakfast Made to Order?

I will admit that I rarely stay at aLoft Hotels and have never partaken in breakfast there, but I was under the assumption that breakfast at aLoft was of the Grab-n-Go variety. However, the aLoft Chesapeake posted the following on their Facebook page this morning: "Who's hungry for some great breakfast this am? Swing on by to the Aloft Chesapeake for a great breakfast that is made to order!" with a picture of decent looking French Toast (given the brand positioning).

Do aLofts indeed offer hot breakfast, is this new, or is this a property specific offering?

discostu May 16, 2011 6:53 am

Originally Posted by bulldoggolfer05 (Post 16393878)
I will admit that I rarely stay at aLoft Hotels and have never partaken in breakfast there, but I was under the assumption that breakfast at aLoft was of the Grab-n-Go variety. However, the aLoft Chesapeake posted the following on their Facebook page this morning: "Who's hungry for some great breakfast this am? Swing on by to the Aloft Chesapeake for a great breakfast that is made to order!" with a picture of decent looking French Toast (given the brand positioning).

Do aLofts indeed offer hot breakfast, is this new, or is this a property specific offering?

just stayed at the aLoft Richmond last week and that property also offered made-to-order but I didnt not partake.

Astrophsx May 16, 2011 7:39 am

For some reason the one I've seen reminded me of a elementary cafeteria.

Mommy Points May 16, 2011 9:56 am

The one I stayed at in Austin did have some made to order options. I don't remember french toast, but I know they did have different types of bagels and egg sandwiches that could be made to order. They may have had other things, too.

Keyser May 16, 2011 10:12 am

i've stayed at 2 aloft properties in india & they both had made to order breakfast....they also had a decent spread & was very good....

jgcii May 16, 2011 10:23 am

Aloft Tallahassee

The Aloft in Tallahassee had hot sandwiches in the mornings along with some other grab n go options. Not so much "made to order" but a hot breakfast none the less.

KSA_USA May 16, 2011 3:44 pm

last week I stayed at Aloft Montreal ( my second Aloft stay). it was great. i am not sure if there was hot items for breakfast but.. to my surprise when entering the room i found a personal welcome note on the desk. the note was cool ( W style), it asked me to take a look inside the fridge. when i opened the fridge i found a gift wrapped box that contain a piece of fruit ( orange), a piece sweet, mini sandwich and a bottle of perrier water. i thought that was really :cool:

I really like the Aloft concept. now i need to try the element brand.