Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Sheraton Rhodes, Greece [Master Thread]

Sheraton Rhodes, Greece [Master Thread]

Old Jul 28, 2016, 4:01 pm

Programs: A3*, HH, club carlson: all gold and bonvoy plat
Originally Posted by Keyser
by the time i stay in the summer the older one will be almost 4 & the younger one will be 2....

sounds good....seems like the kids will have fun....
I'd be interested how it went with your 2 y.o. kid.
Old Jul 29, 2016, 3:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Artemio
I'd be interested how it went with your 2 y.o. kid.
didn't end up staying here....with the category drop for the westin in vouliagmeni, we ended up staying there instead....
Old Jul 29, 2016, 4:11 am

You planning a review of the Westin? We have a 5 year old we may take to Greece next year but unsure what spg hotel to spend points

Originally Posted by Keyser
didn't end up staying here....with the category drop for the westin in vouliagmeni, we ended up staying there instead....
Old Jul 29, 2016, 4:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by craigmmorq4
You planning a review of the Westin? We have a 5 year old we may take to Greece next year but unsure what spg hotel to spend points
meaning to post a review....will try to do so this weekend....
Old Jun 25, 2017, 8:21 pm

Programs: SPG-Marriott Titanium Elite
Upcoming stay at Sheraton Rhodes

I'll be staying for a full week at the Sheraron Rhodes and was wondering if the hotel has a full laundry room, with washer and dryer, as it will be the beginning of a long holiday and I'd like to wash few things, hence try to travel as lightly as possible!

Thanks in advance for your help!
Old Jun 26, 2017, 2:36 am

Originally Posted by Super Larry
I'll be staying for a full week at the Sheraron Rhodes and was wondering if the hotel has a full laundry room, with washer and dryer, as it will be the beginning of a long holiday and I'd like to wash few things, hence try to travel as lightly as possible!

Thanks in advance for your help!
stayed many times-never saw one

why not just e/m hotel and ask
Old Sep 17, 2017, 2:16 am

Originally Posted by SPLP007
stayed many times-never saw one

why not just e/m hotel and ask
I stayed the last 3 years and now will NEVER go back
Old Sep 17, 2017, 5:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SPLP007
I stayed the last 3 years and now will NEVER go back
Presumably you were happy with them for the first two years. What happened during the third year?
Old Sep 17, 2017, 8:40 am

Programs: Starwoods/ Marriott Life Time Platinum, Hilton-Diamond, and HP
I just had outstanding 10 night stay last month.
Old Apr 13, 2018, 12:54 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum - LT Gold
Have a reservation for 7 nights in the middle of september. First time in Rhodes and I'm glad there is a Starwood around. The reviews are fine as well. Looking to have the hotel as a base, have a rental and drive around.
Our flight will will very late in the evening so I hope they can accommodate a late check out. Bit scared though about Marriott's changes to the P50-program. All my benefits will probably be crossed off in august so can forget about any room upgrade. Let's see and wait for monday...
Old Apr 13, 2018, 1:57 pm

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by joakgarp
Have a reservation for 7 nights in the middle of september. First time in Rhodes and I'm glad there is a Starwood around. The reviews are fine as well. Looking to have the hotel as a base, have a rental and drive around.
Our flight will will very late in the evening so I hope they can accommodate a late check out. Bit scared though about Marriott's changes to the P50-program. All my benefits will probably be crossed off in august so can forget about any room upgrade. Let's see and wait for monday...
I'd be very surprised if they changed the benefits or qualification requirements for the current year in the middle of the year. I still think the actual combined program won't kick in until 2019 and what happens in August will not amount to full scale merger.

We'll find out on Monday anyway so I wouldn't lose sleep until then.
Old Apr 13, 2018, 2:13 pm

Programs: US CP, AA Plat, DL Silver, EY Gold, Kimpton IC, SPG Plat
I've had three great stays at the property. Great views, food and service is decent. The beach isn't great but neither are most on Rhodes though there are a few sandy ones. Never saw a laundry room but it's a large complex so email them.

Don't be worried about your platinum benefits. You'll still get your free breakfast (quite excellent) and possibly a small room upgrade. Only once did they give me a suite. I normally book rates below 200eu
Old Aug 11, 2018, 4:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
What benefits do Golds get at this property? Any chance for a free breakfast? Almost all hotels in Greece and Rhodes offer free breakfast anyway, btw.

Unfortunately I am staying before the 18th, when I will be Platnum after the merger...
Old Aug 11, 2018, 4:33 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum - LT Gold
Originally Posted by nk15
What benefits do Golds get at this property? Any chance for a free breakfast? Almost all hotels in Greece and Rhodes offer free breakfast anyway, btw.

Unfortunately I am staying before the 18th, when I will be Platnum after the merger...
Unless breakfast is included in your rate. Then no.
Old Jul 11, 2020, 2:16 am

Any recent stays at this property? Looking at a week here in September pending COVID.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.