Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

787 on the way from LAX-IST?

787 on the way from LAX-IST?

Old Sep 18, 2017, 5:38 am

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
The A321 seats and the 737-800 with the new style seats are just fine for a flight of that length. They are more comfortable than domestic F seats in the US for certain.

TK doesn't run many wide body planes to Europe, so the OP likely isn't getting a long haul plane from anywhere in Europe into IST anyway, therefore the connecting flight is a moot point. If they connect in WAW to get LOT's 787, it'll be a narrow body to IST, if they connect in ZRH, VIE, CPH, etc., it'll be a narrow body to IST.

Not sure what SK AAR your beef is with ET, lol... they are a fine airline, especially when you don't have to deal with ADD. I'd fly ET in C over LO for sure and would chose between them and AC based on schedule (the only non-UA *A 787s from North America to Europe that I'm aware of). The LAX-YYZ flight for AC would be quite undesirable, so unless they could get a 787 YVR-Europe then that route would be a no-go for me. Additionally the connection from the ET to TK flight in DUB is timed really well. AV would be nice, but don't think MileagePlus allows routing to Europe via BOG and adds an additional stop.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.