Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

How can I add UA or TK FF number to Air China booking?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2017, 11:42 am
Original Poster

I tried almost everything but I failed.

Booking was made on Sabre Portal. I can retrieve booking on TripCase but I cannot add any FF number from there. Travelsky only verifies the booking and nothing else.

Pls help!
Old Aug 9, 2017, 2:40 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
You can call CA and have them add it.

You can have it added at check-in.
Old Aug 9, 2017, 3:53 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Yoshi212
You can call CA and have them add it.

You can have it added at check-in.
I'm looking for a way to do it without calling. Cannot do that at Check-in either. There should be any website for it? How can I add seats? See my booking? It's strange they don't allow you to see bookings which are not bought from their own website.
Old Aug 9, 2017, 4:35 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
You'll have to make the call if you can't access it via their website. My only CA flight was booked via a corporate TA and I was about to access it online but maybe that's because it was a corporate TA.
Old Aug 10, 2017, 2:58 am

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), KQ Asante Gold (ST+), Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Gold
What's the problem with check-in? They had no problem entering my OZ # at check-in at the counter and I received all *G benefits.
Old Aug 10, 2017, 3:46 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Checkin is the only option or if you feel adventurous, call in.
Old Aug 10, 2017, 3:47 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by wesshere
I'm looking for a way to do it without calling. Cannot do that at Check-in either. There should be any website for it? How can I add seats? See my booking? It's strange they don't allow you to see bookings which are not bought from their own website.
I'm curious about this...why not?
Old Aug 13, 2017, 10:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by wesshere
It's strange they don't allow you to see bookings which are not bought from their own website.
Many airlines are like this.
Old Aug 16, 2017, 8:41 am

Programs: TK ELPL (*G), AS 100K (OWE), BA Gold (OWE), Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
You can email one of their sales offices with your ticket number and frequent flyer number. They will update it for you, although the turnaround time may be a few days.
Old Sep 27, 2017, 5:52 am
Original Poster

I actually called them and get the TK FF number added to the booking. However, now not all of those miles are posted for both passengers.

I claimed missing miles on Turkish website, it worked on one account but no miles recovered on other account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.