Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

*A Million Miles Contest Ends Early - No Response from *A

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2017, 2:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: United Million Miler, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite

The 20th Anniversary Contest, soliciting submissions of travel pics, that was advertised on the *A website and social media seems to have ended at least a few hours early on July 31. The T&C's on the contest state that submissions would be accepted up through 2400UTC, however, the contest seems to have ended by 2400 Frankfurt time. A number of complaints were logged on FB and Twitter and *A has provided no explanation about the early closure of submissions. I think they should admit they messed up and extend the deadline. Any ideas on how to get them to respond? The unannounced early closure of submissions and lack of response from *A is simply not right.
Old Aug 4, 2017, 7:03 pm

Now THIS is what one calls a first world problem!
Old Aug 5, 2017, 12:20 pm
LPQ

Programs: TG *G 20 years
Yes, it caught me out. I was on my second attempt at uploading the photos and was locked out.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 2:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United Million Miler, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by LPQ
Yes, it caught me out. I was on my second attempt at uploading the photos and was locked out.
I encourage you to complain to *A. So far, they have ignored me. I will continue to try to get a response and remediation.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 3:05 pm
LPQ

Programs: TG *G 20 years
I had recently emailed them on another matter and didn't get an acknowledgement let alone an answer. A pity, because I spent some time choosing photos and text.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.