Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Looking for a good 8-10 segment run from YYZ, YOW or YUL

Old Jul 11, 2017, 10:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Plat Amex, Marriott Gold Elite

I am on track to hit over 50 segments this year, and am looking for a good 8-10 segment run before December on a Star Alliance carrier or carriers.

Does anybody have great examples that would give me maximum segments for the value? I have already reached the qualifying dollars on altitude and just need the segments.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 5:20 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), KQ Asante Gold (ST+), Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Gold
I'd recommend you post this in the AC thread too, as they have the majority of people who fly out of those airports. Do you need all segments to be on AC? Or can they be on any *A carrier?
Old Jul 11, 2017, 10:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Plat Amex, Marriott Gold Elite
Thanks for your response

Originally Posted by zeer0
I'd recommend you post this in the AC thread too, as they have the majority of people who fly out of those airports. Do you need all segments to be on AC? Or can they be on any *A carrier?

I really appreciate your advice, and will make sure to repost under the AC thread as well. Any *A carrier will do. I am ideally looking to get 8-10 segments in between Nov 11-18 to get to 50 + segments before year's end.
Old Jul 15, 2017, 8:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
the easiest would be a quick trip to Europe because that should allow a lot of connections on both sides of the Atlantic. Early November prices should be low.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.