Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

United Club Reciprocating Privileges

Old May 29, 2016, 2:22 pm
Original Poster

Hi

I have a United Club membership. Will I be able to use the Air New Zealand or Singapore Air lounge in SYD? I will be travelling in economy on Air New Zealand. It doesn't mention it on the UA website, but I have seen other references to the fact that United Club members can use those lounges in Sydney.

TIA
Old May 29, 2016, 2:24 pm

Programs: Continental OnePass
I've always found that the best source of lounge access info is on the star alliance website lounge finder.

Select the option that you have a paid United Club membership and it'll tell you if you have access to a lounge in a particular airport.
jjangoo likes this.
Old May 29, 2016, 2:29 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by arrosen
... I have a United Club membership. Will I be able to use the Air New Zealand or Singapore Air lounge in SYD? ..
Star Allaince Access Policy - Paid Lounge Membership Customers
As an eligible holder of Paid Lounge Membership, you have access to any Star Alliance member airline Business Class Lounge(2). Eligible paid memberships include United Club and Air Canada Maple Leaf Club – Worldwide. You will need to show your boarding pass for a Star Alliance flight departing from the local airport together with your valid eligible paid lounge membership card, displaying the Star Alliance Lounge Logo. You are entitled to a maximum of one guest.
(2)Except in Singapore where the Singapore Airlines Krisflyer Gold Lounge is available.
also see http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...ydney-syd.html
Old May 29, 2016, 8:32 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by swiftaw
I've always found that the best source of lounge access info is on the star alliance website lounge finder.
For reference, it's at http://www.staralliance.com/en/web/s.../lounge-finder.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.