Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Buenos Aires (EZE) Star A Lounge

Old Nov 24, 2015, 2:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA *G, Accor/Sofitel Gold, InterContinental Platinum

Flying UA later this week and I believe they use the Centurion lounge at EZE for business class. I don't believe this lounge has showers. UA departs out of a different terminal than the Star A lounge. From what I read, sounds like the terminals are connected (post security) and I could walk to the Star A lounge for a shower after clearing security. Is this possible? Thanks.
Old Nov 24, 2015, 5:57 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...ounge-eze.html
Old Dec 13, 2015, 3:31 am

Programs: Miles & More
There is a Star Alliance lounge (superb with showers) at the new wing of the Airport. Yo can circulate absolutely free from UA departure gate to the SA Lounge. It is just in front of Gate (, you will see the elevators to one floor up. Enjoy.

Originally Posted by RockyMntFlyer
Flying UA later this week and I believe they use the Centurion lounge at EZE for business class. I don't believe this lounge has showers. UA departs out of a different terminal than the Star A lounge. From what I read, sounds like the terminals are connected (post security) and I could walk to the Star A lounge for a shower after clearing security. Is this possible? Thanks.
Old Dec 13, 2015, 10:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA *G, Accor/Sofitel Gold, InterContinental Platinum
Thank you all for the info. The *A lounge was great and easy to access. Not sure why the *A website says UA uses the Amex Lounge (not accurate). The airport was very simple to navigate.

Thanks.
Old Aug 20, 2016, 4:32 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Hello,

Next month I am flying to Bs As with LH.

The plane lands at around 7 am. Can I use the Star Alliance as an Arrival Lounge for a shower?

Thanks,
Old Aug 20, 2016, 2:57 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by more4less
Hello,

Next month I am flying to Bs As with LH.

The plane lands at around 7 am. Can I use the Star Alliance as an Arrival Lounge for a shower?

Thanks,
No access for arrivals, only for departures. Without an onward flight you won't be allowed through international transfer.
Old Aug 21, 2016, 8:01 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
No access for arrivals, only for departures. Without an onward flight you won't be allowed through international transfer.
Thanks for the info Kiwi Flyer!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.