Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Which BKK lounge to use early flight with star gold

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2014, 11:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold

Got star gold and flying Thai in economy with one guest to HKG. Looking to get something to eat primary so food and drink is the priority .
Old Dec 15, 2014, 1:18 am

Programs: BW Diamond, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, Priority Club Plat Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, M&C Gold
Recent experience seems to indicate SQ Silver Kris lounge is better for food, but I have only been there for dinner, never breakfast.
Old Dec 15, 2014, 2:20 pm

Programs: AA(EXP)UA(1K/1MM) Marriott(PP,LifeTime Plat) Hertz(5*)

I have always enjoyed the Thai airways lounges. They usually have a great selection of food in the morning and plenty of seating.
Old Dec 19, 2014, 4:46 pm
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
SQ Lounge - no doubts. Great Western and Oriental breakfast options. Yummy....
Old Dec 23, 2014, 12:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold
Thanks. So are the hours correct for the lounges on the star alliance website ? I fly out at 8 and the lounge hours on the star alliance site says not open till 630? If that's correct should I use the Thai lounge and lounge hop?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.