Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Got a Lufthansa flight but i would like to use my United mileage nr, how do i do that

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Got a Lufthansa flight but i would like to use my United mileage nr, how do i do that

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2014, 10:29 am
Original Poster

I bought a Lufthansa flight from us to europe, off Kayak,com

And it never asked me for my mileage nr

How do i update the flight with my United mileage nr ?

thanks
Old Sep 25, 2014, 10:37 am

Programs: skyteam

Just go to manage your booking and add United
FF No
Old Sep 25, 2014, 1:35 pm

Programs: United 1K,CX GOLD,SPG GOLD, Club Carlson GOLD, Accor PLAT, Amex PLAT

Make sure you check the fare class. It's likely that the fare class won't earn any (K) miles on United.
Old Sep 28, 2014, 8:45 am

Programs: UA Plat, 2MM
Call Lufthansa and place your number in the record.
Old Sep 28, 2014, 9:46 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by hagan73
Make sure you check the fare class. It's likely that the fare class won't earn any (K) miles on United.
Where did you gather that it booked in K??

For the OP, you can add the FFN by calling in, by managing the reservation online or at the airport on the day of travel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.