Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Best Star Alliance Lounge in Frankfurt for long layover?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Star Alliance Lounge in Frankfurt for long layover?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2016, 2:21 am

Programs: CX,A3, TK, AZ,KQ
Originally Posted by Jasper2009
I'd personally recommend heading straight to the A concourse and visit the closest LH SEN lounge there (the various SEN lounges at FRA are pretty much identical nowadays IMHO).
Yes, I think you're right. Better enjoy straight way the SEN lounge at gate A.
I will save the AC MALL for the next trip via FRA.
Old Aug 11, 2016, 5:37 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
I'd personally recommend heading straight to the A concourse and visit the closest LH SEN lounge there (the various SEN lounges at FRA are pretty much identical nowadays IMHO).
Originally Posted by fedeflyer
Yes, I think you're right. Better enjoy straight way the SEN lounge at gate A.
I will save the AC MALL for the next trip via FRA.
It's not just the distance. In order to go from a C arrival gate to the MLL in B, and later to the SEN Lounge in A, you will have to clear security twice. It is possible to go from the MLL in B departures to Pier A departures but the route may not be straightforward.
Old Aug 13, 2016, 1:30 am

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
It's not just the distance. In order to go from a C arrival gate to the MLL in B, and later to the SEN Lounge in A, you will have to clear security twice. It is possible to go from the MLL in B departures to Pier A departures but the route may not be straightforward.
Well, the best apparently is just go straight to gate A and enjoy the senator lounge there

Cheers
Old Sep 10, 2016, 3:23 am

Gates A1-13 aren't exactly close to the C concourse or the B concourse (where the AC MLL is) for that matter.

That's what I did, my flight left from gate A 28, I've had a nice shower at the Lufthansa Business lounge at gate A26 (very nice shower) and then I moved at Senator Lounge at gate A50 ( it's 7-8 minutes walk from the business lounge at gate A 26) and I enjoyed some breakfast there.

Personally, in Shenghen area, I would choose the Business Lounge for a shower and then move to Senator Lounge to enjoy better food options :P
Old Sep 16, 2016, 12:54 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by fedeflyer
That's what I did, my flight left from gate A 28, I've had a nice shower at the Lufthansa Business lounge at gate A26 (very nice shower) and then I moved at Senator Lounge at gate A50 ( it's 7-8 minutes walk from the business lounge at gate A 26) and I enjoyed some breakfast there.

Personally, in Shenghen area, I would choose the Business Lounge for a shower and then move to Senator Lounge to enjoy better food options :P
The A26 Business Lounge has nice showers because it is a former First Class Lounge and they have kept the showers as well as a couple of nap rooms.
Old Apr 26, 2019, 5:06 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, etc
2 hr transit FRA

I will be arriving in FRA in UA Polaris class and departing on TAP Air Portugal for Lisbon in BUS. Am also Star Alliance G. What is best lounge to use?
Old Apr 26, 2019, 8:09 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by referencelib
I will be arriving in FRA in UA Polaris class and departing on TAP Air Portugal for Lisbon in BUS. Am also Star Alliance G. What is best lounge to use?
With under 2 hours, I would just pick the LH lounge that's closest to my departure gate, with a slight preference for a SEN lounge.
Old Mar 8, 2020, 10:12 am

Programs: mvp75k, DL-0body
Greetings,
I will be on UA Polaris buz tix from IAD-FRA then LH x-fare to TLV with 3 hrs connection.

Which lounges can I visit ?
Old Mar 8, 2020, 10:40 am

X-Fare is Economy. So none, unless you got *G status (SEN, in that case)
Polaris would allow entry to the LH Arrival lounge, so with a morning arrival, you could visit the lounge there.

Please note that flights to TLV are currently heavily restricted or outright cancelled, so if you're planning to fly in the next weeks, better double check if you are actually allowed to fly. Or your flight still exists..
ccna101 likes this.
Old Mar 8, 2020, 12:04 pm

Programs: mvp75k, DL-0body
Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
X-Fare is Economy. So none, unless you got *G status (SEN, in that case)
Polaris would allow entry to the LH Arrival lounge, so with a morning arrival, you could visit the lounge there.

Please note that flights to TLV are currently heavily restricted or outright cancelled, so if you're planning to fly in the next weeks, better double check if you are actually allowed to fly. Or your flight still exists..
Thank you... I will definitely give it a trial: i can see there are LH Bus. Lounge at B-West, A13,... and will check them out . I do see the TLV restricted, my fly is after April, hope that thing will improve by then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.