I've been a LH SEN for the past five years, but may need to change FFPs because of a reduction in travel. I typically fly 30-35K miles long-haul on LX in C, and about 5-10K domestically in the States or India in Y. Most important is maintaining *G, and then earn-burn, upgrades and all. I've been looking at OZ, A3 and TK (though by no means am restricting myself to these three), but OZ's earn-burn is more than a little subpar. Any thoughts/suggestions?
(1) What is your home airport? JFK/DEL
(2) What types of fares do you usually buy? C
(3) How many miles do you usually fly each year? 40K
(4) Do you have any kind of status at present? What is it? M&M SEN
(5) What is most important to you in a FFP? Maintaining *G Status, and then earn-burn ratio
(6) Which routes do you fly most often Transatlantic
(7) Preferred Airlines LX