Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SAS or UA lounge?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2012, 9:56 pm
Original Poster

SAS or UA lounge?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I wasn't really sure where to put this question. I'm flying to CPH through AMS tomorrow evening and I'm not sure what lounge to go to when I arrive in AMS for a 3 hour layover. I am flying UA to AMS but on the flight to CPH I am on an SAS operated flight. Which lounge should I go to?(I'm a Star Gold)

To clarify: UA to AMS, then UA flight number but operated by SAS: AMS to CPH. Thanks!
Old Jun 5, 2012, 12:04 am

Programs: Turkish Elite, AA Platinum, Royal Orchid Plus Silver
If you like eating smoked salmon (gravlax) to your hearts content, and enjoying other Scandinavian specialties in a bright, clean lounge, choose SAS.

Last edited by larrythai; Jun 5, 2012 at 1:23 am
Old Jun 5, 2012, 1:01 am

The SAS lounge is one of the airlines two flagship lounges, in theory it should be doing everything better than the UA one.
Old Jun 6, 2012, 7:29 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, M&M Senator
According to the Star Alliance web site, the only available lounge in AMS is the Singapore Airlines Silver Kris Lounge which is open from 0730-1130. SAS has a nice lounge in CPH which you can use for the return flight but in Amsterdam it seems like the choices are limited.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.